2021 Fanatec GT World Challenge America powered by AWS full skin set

Skins 2021 Fanatec GT World Challenge America powered by AWS full skin set 2022_02_05

Login or Register an account to download this content
majkee submitted a new resource:

2021 Fanatec GT World Challenge America powered by AWS full skin set - 17 + 1 bonus skin for all cars as a product of quarantine. Enjoy!

Dear Champions…
You getting 17+1 skins of cars from 2021 Fanatec GT World Challenge America powered by AWS. The additional skin is alternative TR3 Racing #9 Lambo.
I’ve been working on this set for last 14 days, when I got covid… JJJ
All skins are accurate as much as possible. But - TBH - they are not 100% of the original cars at all. For some simple reasons. Like hardcoded placement of some textures, missing logos of some sponsors, etc. Some logos were ‚hand-maded‘ are...

Read more about this resource...

majkee updated 2021 Fanatec GT World Challenge America powered by AWS full skin set with a new update entry:

Quick fix plus one new car

Quick fix:

1) Improved AO (11 cars)
2) Missing logos added (AMR)
3) Fixed position of logos (Wright Porsche)
4) BRUH WHY yesterday commented on this set. As a result, you can find skin for Wright Porsche converted to the correct GT3 instead of RSR model. Read Me file updated with link for Porsche model I used.

I hope you enjoying this skin pack and you already got a winner at Sonoma!

Read the rest of this update entry...

majkee - I think Noah-Drew is referencing the GT America GT3 liveries, as opposed to the GT World America set that you've provided. Excellent work! Nice to see the SRO getting some love.

majkee updated 2021 Fanatec GT World Challenge America powered by AWS full skin set with a new update entry:

Few changes, major change is correct rear wing for ZELUS #88 Lanzo

List of changes for 2022_02_05 update:
1) Rear wing on Lambo Zelus #88 finished and correct
2) Skin map for Rearden Lambo #91 reworked
3) Helmet and suit added for Jan Heylen (Wright #20 - for both cars) and Michael Dinan (Turner #96)
4) A few small fixes and changes on a couple of skins (metal details etc.)

Thanks again to the people who supported me via paypal donation!
Really appreciate it.

Fast stint champs!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%