2021 Alpine F1 Team | Full Team Fantasy Package

Skins 2021 Alpine F1 Team | Full Team Fantasy Package 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
theslamslider submitted a new resource:

2021 Alpine Full Team Mod Package - Renault becomes Alpine in 2021

View attachment 434373

Renault will become Alpine for the 2021 season. Instead of the expected blue and red, the team decided to use the orange that we see in their LMP2 cars.

View attachment 434385
View attachment 434386

View attachment 434388
View attachment 434389
View attachment 434390View attachment 434391
View attachment 434393
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

just one thing, the alpine logo is the old one

1611309887433.png

that the actual logo no more strip on the side of the text

Wrong colouring.
Wrong logo.
Wrong branding.
Wrong drivers.
Wrong suits.
Wrong gloves.
Wrong helmets.

I'd suggest reviewing the mod or removing it.
did you do any mods and do you know what it takes? i know, i didnt make any mods, but you better stop criticising

Last edited:
did you do any mods and do you know what it takes? i know, i didnt make any mods, but you better stop criticising
But I think he is right. This team package here has nothing to do with how 2021 Alpine looks like. Not close to it, it doesn't matter if there are UV restrictions.

He should call it fantasy livery, like some other people do (or should do ... right, Phoenix?).

Last edited:
But I think he is right. This team package here has nothing to do with how 2021 Alpine looks like. Not close to it, it doesn't matter if there are UV restrictions.

He should call it fantasy livery, like some other people do (or should do ... right, Phoenix?).
Yeah, it doesnt look like the actual livery, but it isnt bad. If you want a good looking near-winter livery, go check out Peter Roche´s mod.
Heres the link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2021-alpine-f1-team-full-team-fantasy-package.40295/

Last edited:
That is not the point. As long as this mod is called 2021 Alpine and looks like some blue orange fantasy, there is no connection and it is misleading.
People will, of course, expect something very different with the mod being named like it is.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 103 55.7%