2021 24 Hours of Le Mans and wec Porsche GT Team

Skins 2021 24 Hours of Le Mans and wec Porsche GT Team 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martinez_4313 submitted a new resource:

2021 24 Hours of Le Mans Porsche GT Team - Both factory entries of the 2021 edition of Le Mans

So, i decided to make my version of the 2021 edition of the factory porsche team that entered the 2021 24 Hours of Le Mans, I know that an pretty good version of the WEC version already exists, but not one with the right details and numberplates for Le Mans, so, enjoy it !
Here is the #91, driven by Gianmaria Bruni, Richard Lietz and Frédéric Makowiecki, it finished 4th in class after an not very impressive race View attachment 542411
Here is the #92 driven by Neel Jani, Kévin...

Read more about this resource...

I have not at moment crsh Porsche installed but leaves me with ten likely Porsches. Any idea to which Porsche these fine skins are made?

Martinez_4313 updated 2021 24 Hours of Le Mans Porsche GT Team with a new update entry:

Some new datails and two new versions!

Thanks to some requests I've putted some new details and added both we versions, the sprint have only two drivers, while te endurance have three, and everything is in the right place, no need to change anything manualy
The new details are all in the bonnet, fixed some things like the decals and other stuff, also added emergency power cut-off and fire extinguisher switches decals along side the carname/number on the inside rim of the bonnet
Enjoy it !View attachment 543156[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea