2020 Season Mod

MGP19 2020 Season Mod V1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

2020 Update - 2020 Season Mod For Motogp 19

My 2020 Mod Is Finally Here, I Hope You All Enjoy And Apologies For The Delays

Install Instructions Are In The RAR.

Known Issues:
Ajo Motorsport & American Racing Have Black Liveries (Temporary Until I Finish Them)
No Prustel GP Riders As There Aren't Enough Moto3 Rider Keys (Unfixable)
Career Mode Must Be Reset

Please Report Any Other Issues (Especially If You Don't Play In English)

Screenshots...

Read more about this resource...

Migno has Orange number,helmet and suit.
Bezzecchi has Red number,helmet and suit.
Dalla Porta has 19 because the 48 was the Tomizawa number

8A78124B-5825-4C36-ACDA-9C1901F9ED21.png
929AFED6-A0A3-4D31-9B69-4A734DBB8BFD.png
5AE92088-4469-420B-B5B5-B6FAEBD9FEEC.png
C35619F7-2046-47DD-A9FA-684AB1F97EDD.png

Just one more thing. Out of coriusity. Did you actully change the bike models or edit them somehow ?
Edits
The Yamaha, Ducati and Aprilia are modified but not by me but for privacy reasons the author didn’t want credit which is totally understandable.

Nakagamis Honda is modded by me, just stuck the 2019 wings on it so it looked like the 2019 bike.

Changes
Changed the Angel Nieto team to have speed up models instead
Changed American Racing and Ajo Motorsports to have Kalex models instead

Edits
The Yamaha, Ducati and Aprilia are modified but not by me but for privacy reasons the author didn’t want credit which is totally understandable.

Nakagamis Honda is modded by me, just stuck the 2019 wings on it so it looked like the 2019 bike.

Changes
Changed the Angel Nieto team to have speed up models instead
Changed American Racing and Ajo Motorsports to have Kalex models instead

The fact that i noticed a change, shows that the models are modeled in my opinion very well, since you can see a change visually, but yet again i can imagine the new KTM chassis are probably difficult to model since its a bigger "change".
Any way good work by you and the dude that didnt want to get mentioned and keep up the great work

in 2020 ktm in moto2 there isn't, but the logos will remain similar to 2019, in MotoGP site it's written Always red bull ktm ajo…...not ajo motorsport
there is the black carbon of 2020 ajo team #jereztest
78134858_2360444254269709_822956076541411328_n.png

hey biker as always you are the best, your "new friend" had a high level of modeling, or is "involved" on this game cause his ducati bike model is so near to perfection, and also the others are good "evolved"models, bring him greetings of us community and keep up your remarkble works for us thank you

hey biker as always you are the best, your "new friend" had a high level of modeling, or is "involved" on this game cause his ducati bike model is so near to perfection, and also the others are good "evolved"models, bring him greetings of us community and keep up your remarkble works for us thank you
I will let him know :)

Very good job thanks. I have some doubts that Zarco has the white helmet 2020, in Moto2 Nagashima and Jorge Martin with the black motorcycle without adhesives and in Moto3 Jaume Masia is not in 2020?

Masia is in Leopard Moto3 next season, I haven't finished Martin and Nagashima's liveries yet so I had to just make them black for now (Same with Roberts and Ramirez) and Zarco isn't in the mod yet because I don't know what he's doing next year yet

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back