2020 Season mod

Misc 2020 Season mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
SGT Amigi submitted a new resource:

2020 Season mod - Swaps all F1 2021 cars with the 2020 ones

After a few car swaps for F1 2021 with the 2020 cars, now here is the full grid. All cars are 2020 ones, the rest is the 2021 game. You can see the video clicking here.

View attachment 503968

As I have limited time I just changed cars since I don't really care about race suits and they are all similar except Alpine and Aston Martin. Then I didn't change faces and helmets because I'm just keeping the...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1031992

Fail? All textures seem the default ones in the pack

I checked the .erp in order to import the textures and I realized that it is the 2021 textures
Yes, because the mod doesn't change the 2021 textures. The difference is in the pkg files that tell the game to load the 2020 model instead of the 2021 one. The .assetgroup files for each team has been modded too in order to enable the use of the 2020 files in the .erp. Basically you already have the liveries and everything because 2020 cars are in the game; this mod only enables you to use them.

• Deleted member 1031992

Yes, because the mod doesn't change the 2021 textures. The difference is in the pkg files that tell the game to load the 2020 model instead of the 2021 one. The .assetgroup files for each team has been modded too in order to enable the use of the 2020 files in the .erp. Basically you already have the liveries and everything because 2020 cars are in the game; this mod only enables you to use them.
2020 model but 2021 performances ?

2020 model but 2021 performances ?
Not sure to be honest. In the video Red Bull and Mercedes have a close fight and in the midfield everything is very close too. Schumacher in the haas foughted during all the race against Alfa Romeo but despite not in real life, they are able to do it in F1 2021 game so it's not clear. It should be 2021 performance as I didn't tell the game to load the 2020 ones.

if I wanted just say the BWT or the Renault to use as a livery for my a My Team, how would I go about doing that, or is that something I could do with this

if I wanted just say the BWT or the Renault to use as a livery for my a My Team, how would I go about doing that, or is that something I could do with this
If I understand what you mean, you want one of this cars for my team right? I tryed bit I failed, I think is not possible to change the fom-chassis and then you can not use the liveries made to other chassis. Even if the game doesn't crash, the livery is just not right placed in the car.

If I understand what you mean, you want one of this cars for my team right? I tryed bit I failed, I think is not possible to change the fom-chassis and then you can not use the liveries made to other chassis. Even if the game doesn't crash, the livery is just not right placed in the car.
ya thats what i meant, shame it doesnt work. ty anyways, and great mod!

ferrari17.png

As you see I don't have good news for you...
I don't know why but the wings are not loading

lolololololol this looks so hilarious but anyway thanks for trying this stupid idea for me!
But It's possible to do F1 2018 cars in the 2021 game?
I once did and the livery was like everywere. I didn't an image but it was like a big mass around the car that even don't let you see anything. Do you know the film Venom? It was something similar but in red because it was the Ferrari

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.3%