2020 Goodsmile Racing AMG GT3 Evo

Skins 2020 Goodsmile Racing AMG GT3 Evo 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
tatit updated 2020 Goodsmile Racing AMG GT3 with a new update entry:

Version 1.1 - AGU Modding AMG GT3 Evo support

The skin is updated based from the Official Okayama Test.

The new update features compatibility strictly for AGU Modding's AMG GT3 Evo extension mod, so you will have to own the mod first in order to use this skin.

I suggest that you don't look at the rear bumper area closely because the rear area is currently not extactly good to look at because of the limitation of the current AMG GT3 Evo mod.

I included the detailed instructions for this skin specifically so please read the included...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I wrote that the instructions are included in the zip file, so please read the descriptions first before asking

Maybe mention that in the description for the skin on the Racedepartment page, if someone doesn't already own the MOD they are unlikely to download the skin and start looking through the ZIP file.

you can also clearly see that I already said in description AND update notes that "you will need to own the mod first in order to use this skin."

whatever, I won't help people who didn't read properly.

Hey there,
the real car is not using endulights so I disabled it.

But you can re-enable it by removing FRONT_LIGHT_GLASS 1.dds in the skin folder or by just renaming it to something else, then add this line in the ext_config.ini file:

[EMISSIVE_LIGHT_1] ;Endurance_Light
NAME=AGU_flashlights
COLOR=230,230,230,0.6 ;last number is for brightness
ACT_AS_HEADLIGHTS=1

Cheers

Well, that's a rude answer from me so I'm sorry about that.

Currently I'm in a weird position since the custom skin for ACC has been spreading even though there's no official anouncement that Kunos allowed custom skin feature to be used for public. The truth is I would love to convert my works for ACC but I also can't do that at the same time.

Well, that's a rude answer from me so I'm sorry about that.

Currently I'm in a weird position since the custom skin for ACC has been spreading even though there's no official anouncement that Kunos allowed custom skin feature to be used for public. The truth is I would love to convert my works for ACC but I also can't do that at the same time.
No, it's ok. I don't think its a rude answer. Don't need to be sorry.
But thank you for the reply!
Btw all of your mods are really nice and I appreciated your hard work for this community! ^^

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea