2020 Daytona 24h Corvette C8.R 03 and 04 (now dirtier)

Skins 2020 Daytona 24h Corvette C8.R 03 and 04 (now dirtier) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Feint submitted a new resource:

2020 Daytona 24h Corvette C8R 03 and 04 - Corvette 03 and 04 from the 2020 Daytona 24h race

View attachment 395422

The Corvette C8.R numbers 03 and 04 from the 2020 Daytona 24h race. These skins aren't perfect due to the strange mapping of the body in some places. Really the main thing missing is the IMSA logo on the nose, and an extra arrow on the nose pointing to the tow ring on the passenger side, and nothing on the drivers side.

Details of note:
-Custom tire markings for each car
-Wheel labels
-Updated and correct black pin stripes on the 03 car
-Updated and...

Read more about this resource...

Feint updated 2020 Daytona 24h Corvette C8R 03 and 04 with a new update entry:

Version 2.0 - Fixed textures + new dirty versions!

This new version corrects the sides of both 03 and 04 cars. I realigned the number plates and flags. I also retraced the black bottom stripe so it's at the correct angle which made a huge improvement in the stance and overall forward appearance of the car. I flipped the flag on the passenger side so that it's facing backwards as on the real cars. I also replaced the "C8.R" text on the side of the 04 car so that it's gray instead of white. I didn't tweak...

Read the rest of this update entry...

To anyone that is wondering about the American Flag! Feint is Correct!!

The blue field of stars should always be in the highest position of honor. When viewing the flag on a wall, the highest position of honor is the upper left when displayed horizontally, and at the top (upper left) when displayed vertically. When displayed on a "moving object" like a person or vehicle, the highest position of honor is the front, and not the rear; so the field of blue should be displayed to the front.

Is it for URDs C8R or for SimDreams stolen one?
I'm actually not aware of any URD C8.R (or whatever funny name they would give it). This is for the SimDreams car which I believe is the only one available at the moment for AC. If you have a link to a URD one or one by another mod maker, please let me know as the SimDreams version leaves off a lot of small details.

I'm actually not aware of any URD C8.R (or whatever funny name they would give it). This is for the SimDreams car which I believe is the only one available at the moment for AC. If you have a link to a URD one or one by another mod maker, please let me know as the SimDreams version leaves off a lot of small details.

I heard news about URD working on the C8.R a while ago, but can't find anything by now... Still, sad that SimDreams is the only version so far... the model is stolen and the physics are just taken from Kunos 650S GT3... and they sell that for 8€... I'd be happy if nobody would buy their crap, but with your skins people might tend to buy their crap even more :D (Don't get me wrong, I really like your skins and the work, just their "work" is absolute scam!)

I heard news about URD working on the C8.R a while ago, but can't find anything by now... Still, sad that SimDreams is the only version so far... the model is stolen and the physics are just taken from Kunos 650S GT3... and they sell that for 8€... I'd be happy if nobody would buy their crap, but with your skins people might tend to buy their crap even more :D (Don't get me wrong, I really like your skins and the work, just their "work" is absolute scam!)
I don't know for sure, but I believe they are using this model:
https://squir.com/all-3d-models/chevrolet-corvette-c8-r-racing-2020.html

It's pretty much an exact match to what they are selling along with the obvious missing antennae and bad mapping on the front. Unfortunately, it seems to be the only car available at the moment unless you are resourceful and find a free version online which appears to be this one.

Why do you think their car is stolen?

I don't know for sure, but I believe they are using this model:
https://squir.com/all-3d-models/chevrolet-corvette-c8-r-racing-2020.html

It's pretty much an exact match to what they are selling along with the obvious missing antennae and bad mapping on the front. Unfortunately, it seems to be the only car available at the moment unless you are resourceful and find a free version online which appears to be this one.

Why do you think their car is stolen?
they prob stole rf2's model as it's much cheaper for them to acquire, wouldn't be surprised due to their record.

The RF2 model is incredibly detailed with antenna on the front and top, and a very accurate interior model. The one from SimDreams isn't as detailed and the interior is a mish mash of the model available above and the C7R interior. I can't speak for them, but it's definitely not a rip from RF2 because that car came out months after the SimDream car was released.

The RF2 model is incredibly detailed with antenna on the front and top, and a very accurate interior model. The one from SimDreams isn't as detailed and the interior is a mish mash of the model available above and the C7R interior. I can't speak for them, but it's definitely not a rip from RF2 because that car came out months after the SimDream car was released.
URD finally released their version, the "Michigan". Any chance you'd make a version for that one?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%