2019 Season Mod

MGP18 2019 Season Mod V1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
@GujiLaiGaming ..In Qatar, AI at 120% does 1,49 with Doviciozo on qualification times. Would it be possible to make the AI do real times on qualification times like Zarco did on Qatar? 1,53,680..
Sry mate... ...I know that Milestone Developing Team edited the AI do real times in game is not same as qualification times in real life on Steam Updated Patch 5 AI Mod (last update). I also angry with that but It's not possible to edit because we don't have any way to edit this right now... ...We just can switch the rider performance by replacing right now... ...maybe until other day we find out the way that can change the lap times... ...too difficult... ...This I only know how to do it for MotoGP17... ...

Sry mate... ...I know that Milestone Developing Team edited the AI do real times in game is not same as qualification times in real life on Steam Updated Patch 5 AI Mod (last update). I also angry with that but It's not possible to edit because we don't have any way to edit this right now... ...We just can switch the rider performance by replacing right now... ...maybe until other day we find out the way that can change the lap times... ...too difficult... ...This I only know how to do it for MotoGP17... ...
You can edit quali times, they're in the database but you can't edit race times
@GujiLaiGaming ..In Qatar, AI at 120% does 1,49 with Doviciozo on qualification times. Would it be possible to make the AI do real times on qualification times like Zarco did on Qatar? 1,53,680..
It's because other wise they'd be criminally slow lol

Ok, thanks for the explanation! :) now I understand! Thanks bro! :thumbsup:

Would everyone dislike it if I updated all the riders to their correct helmet and leathers models (will result in black helmets for some riders) so that people can make textures for them?

It needs doing at some point but obviously I’d prefer to release them with actual textures but it’s very hard for that to happen without releasing the riders with corrected models first

Would everyone dislike it if I updated all the riders to their correct helmet and leathers models (will result in black helmets for some riders) so that people can make textures for them?

It needs doing at some point but obviously I’d prefer to release them with actual textures but it’s very hard for that to happen without releasing the riders with corrected models first

Wouldn't it be better to do a full update when all the liveries are launched? Then people could take or extract from them and modify whatever they want. It would be easier for you cause you'd loose less time in updating one thing, then another, etc.

Wouldn't it be better to do a full update when all the liveries are launched? Then people could take or extract from them and modify whatever they want. It would be easier for you cause you'd loose less time in updating one thing, then another, etc.
Yeah but changing the models is something I’d have to do because it could mess up the mod if I didn’t

It’s not about the liveries anyway, it’s about the models

Yeah but changing the models is something I’d have to do because it could mess up the mod if I didn’t

It’s not about the liveries anyway, it’s about the models

You could do it one day before launching all the liveries. So it's more all kinda together and people don't feel "incomplete."

You can edit quali times, they're in the database but you can't edit race times

It's because other wise they'd be criminally slow lol
Actually I already know how to edit the qualifying time because I checked the database before. I said unable to edit qualification times mean if you want to edit qualification times, you must also edit the race times together as well. But because the race times is unable to edit, so if you only edit the qualification times, the lap times of qualification will looks not matching with the race times.

i need to ask a question.. we need these bikes also for 1.6v? or the others bikes (yamaha,suzuki and i dont remember if there was other) will be in 1.6v first.. if you can understand what i mean...
Hi, VaselzGr, very good question. Of course KTM 2019 new bikes will also included in V 1.6 with Monster Energy Yamaha, Suzuki, Petronas SRT because the rider performance(AI) need to do lots of things and it will be the hardest thing to do in the mod. I predict the rider performance(AI) will be done by BIKER7202 after 1-2 week(s). Biker and I need to test the performance to make sure that the performance will be accurate as well. Next update V 1.6 will be coming out after 2 weeks as possible.

Last edited:
Hi, VaselzGr, very good question. Of course KTM 2019 new bikes will also included in V 1.6 with Monster Energy Yamaha, Suzuki, Petronas SRT because the rider performance(AI) need to do lots of things and it will be the hardest thing to do in the mod. I predict the rider performance(AI) will be done by BIKER7202 after 1-2 week(s). Biker and I need to test the performance to make sure that the performance will be accurate as well. Next update V 1.6 will be coming out after 2 weeks as possible.
Ok thanks.. i forgot that also we have the 2019 leveries update mod so.. and thanks again

Dennis Foggia number
51942392_2296712900600262_8278438708718338048_n.jpg

Will do, they look awesome do you have the riders and numbers separate though? As they are different textures in game
oh sorry i didn't answear to this question 'do you have the riders and numbers separate though? As they are different textures in game' i just finded the picture from the yamaha official site of motogp.. if you think that's a problem don't use it in-game

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back