2019 Season Mod

MGP18 2019 Season Mod V1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
a simple no, would have be enought
I was just checking that I’d understood the joke of Baldassarri (you wouldn’t believe some of stupid things I’ve been told/asked in the past), if you’re asking for a separate mod with Lorenzo having older Ducati wings then yes I might do one. Which iteration do you want?

I was just checking that I’d understood the joke of Baldassarri (you wouldn’t believe some of stupid things I’ve been told/asked in the past), if you’re asking for a separate mod with Lorenzo having older Ducati wings then yes I might do one. Which iteration do you want?
no, you were right in the first place. i got confused. god knows why. i meant if you could give pecco bagnaina the old "closed" ducati wings. like you had him have in the update 1. you were right in the first place i was wrong. sorry

no, you were right in the first place. i got confused. god knows why. i meant if you could give pecco bagnaina the old "closed" ducati wings. like you had him have in the update 1. you were right in the first place i was wrong. sorry
Not without also changing rabat and abraham
Which Wings:

The GP17 Styled Wings
2018-MotoGP-Rnd4-Jerez-Lorenzo_18GP04_0391_AN.jpg

Or The More Evolved GP17 Wings Into The GP18 Design
2018-MotoGP-Catalunya-QP-Lorenzo-2.jpg

BIKER7202 updated 2019 Update with a new update entry:

2019 Update

Just a minor update with a couple of bug fixes
Celestino Vietti Ramus Is Now Just Celestino Vietti
View attachment 282490
Fixed Black Shadow Of Old Wings On Honda
View attachment 282493 View attachment 282494
Fixed Black Wings On Ducati View attachment 282491 View attachment 282492Updated Age And Number Of Races For Motogp Riders (I can't attach them all but you get the idea)
View attachment 282496 View attachment 282497...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea