2019 Montaplast by Land Motorsports Audi R8 LMS #29

Skins 2019 Montaplast by Land Motorsports Audi R8 LMS #29 1.0b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marnesvs submitted a new resource:

2019 Montaplast by Land Motorsports Audi R8 LMS #29 - Skin for Land Motorsports IMSA WT car #29

Hi all

This is a skin for the 2019 WeatherTech sports car championship team Land Motorsports Audi R8 LMS GT3 #29.

There are a few minor issues, the wing supports are overlapped by some of the body paint but Studio 397 is aware of this problem and will issue a fix in a later update. Also the windshield decals for now can only show the front banner so I will post an update when these issues are fixed.

This is also my first skin with the new materials system.

I hope you like...

Read more about this resource...

The only way I could get it to work was to manually create a virtual ride, the files it use was the main skin dds file the window dds an the mas file. It did not seem to need the other two files. Nice skin though, I have not done any work these new templates yet so I may be totally wrong. Hope this may be of help to you

The only way I could get it to work was to manually create a virtual ride, the files it use was the main skin dds file the window dds an the mas file. It did not seem to need the other two files. Nice skin though, I have not done any work these new templates yet so I may be totally wrong. Hope this may be of help to you

Thanks for the feedback, I think technically you would only need the .mas file but I'm not sure it definitely needs the region map because that is what determines the different materials. However there should be a copy in the .mas file too. Anyhow I'm happy you like it, I'll try to investigate a bit more and see how I can get it to work flawlessly.

I was playing around with your skin last night and changed the green area to metal flake, it would seem as if the json file and the mas file is created at this point. If you do not change the region settings these two file are not needed it seems. It looks very nice with a metal flake finish. I still had to create a virtual ride with your files because I down loaded your latest version and still could not make it work as it is. Can not understand why because very thing looks in order. Hope this is helpful to you.

The simple answer is no, I think it'd absolutely crap the way this new painting system has been implemented. All the bugs should have been ironed out before it was released, it seems as if it was released to satisfy the all the whingers that there was no templates. The bugs were present when the new GT3 cars were released and then to update the older GT3 cars and then to have the same bugs is ridiculous. Starting to loose faith with S397.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies