2019 Formula One Spanish Grand Prix

very boring race. when overtaking everytime guy front of you blocks you...whiteline 150m before turn and you have to make a move before that line. no dickies anymore. i hate magnussen

If your bet cars are not even putting up a fight, who do you hate or blame? I feel terrible for Ferrari and their fans. Feels more bad for Merc being hated just because. What do you do if your opponent fell off their horses? Do you stop and wait?

Last edited:
Masterclass from Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes today. Ferrari disappearing up their own exhaust. Hard tyres ? Really ? Is Leclerc that much faster than Vettel that they have to sabotage his race ?

I could also speculate that was it Mrcedes who did sabotage clutch to Bottas which gave advantage to Hamilton at the start but as non believer for conspiracy theories and questions like that don`t even come to my mind :D
Well done Lewis Hamilton congratulations :thumbsup:

Reactions: NDG
Congratulations is all that's needed.....This grumpy attitude of ..ohh F1 is boring, Ohh Mercedes is sandbagging .....this n that... is just exposing yourself as salty.....are Merc meant to roll over and let everyone pass after their hard work? Congratulate, support or don't say anything.....

ngl. I was waiting for Bottas to blame the S/F-line once again.

And if Bottas did blame about the S/F-line there is good reason to that but as humble guy he did not.
It is second time in 2019 when pole is not the best place to start, Hamilton is lucky guy ;)
Barce Start.jpg

Things are going to start getting spicy between Bottas and Hamilton. I beat they'll be at each others throats before this season is out.

They said in the broadcast that Williams was slower than the previous year. Does anyone know the time difference? Were they actually slower than 2018?

How did the S/F line suddenly become a problem in 2019? I don't remember hearing that excuse used by polesitter ever in the past except for the Indy brickyard...

You are too young to remember, Before qualifying for the 1990 race had even begun, Senna lobbied track officials for pole position to be moved to the left and onto the racing line. He believed he’d got their consent – but after claiming pole position he was told he would start from the right-hand side of the track once again. ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 51 27.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.3%
  • Forum trophies