2019 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Post quali interview with Vettel for Dutch Ziggo is epic and fun!
"How come RedBull is so fast on the long straight"? ;)

Once the clips come available I'll put it in here. Worth watching!

So Christian said that this pole postion of Max is his best birthday present?
"Hey darling" this is Geraldine (aka Geri) here "please explain at home after the weekend. Pronto!".

Say what you will about Max, he's brought a lot of it on himself with some of his moves, but...he's fastest guy on the grid, I'm just sure of it.

People (self included) love to piss and moan about all the pay drivers and the duds who are inexplicably allowed to hang around (ahem...Grosjean), so I think you have to find a way to appreciate what Max brings to the sport (even if he's taken out your favorite driver before or what have you).

This interview between Jack on Tracks (ZiggoSport) with very relaxed Vettel was before the official post quali interviews.

PS fun fact - source RedBullRacing :
Max becomes the first driver #PoweredByHonda to get pole at Interlagos since hometown hero Ayrton Senna did it in 1991!
https://twitter.com/redbullracing

Last edited:
Charles, Max and Sebastian are all within 19 points of one another for third. Somehow I think Charles is the only one who cares for third...... It's going to be fun watching him cut through the field on the medium tyres.

Should be a good race.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies