2018 WeatherTech Raceway Pack - Wright Motorsport #58 Porsche & Squadra Corsa # 51 Ferrari

Skins 2018 WeatherTech Raceway Pack - Wright Motorsport #58 Porsche & Squadra Corsa # 51 Ferrari 2018-09-20

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bozz.gee submitted a new resource:

2018 WeatherTech Raceway Pack - Wright Motorsport #58 Porsche & Squadra Corsa # 51 Ferrari - KS Porsche 911 GT3 2016, KS Ferrari 488 GT3, Laguna Seca Update

WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
View attachment 270435 This pack includes updates for many of the trackside banners, bridges and other objects like the curbs etc... to bring this amazing track into its current state after being taken over by Monterey County.
View attachment 270437
View attachment 270439 View attachment 270441
WrightMotorsport #58 Porsche 911 GT3
View attachment 270442View attachment 270443...

Read more about this resource...

The Laguna Seca "skin" isn't just a skin looks like, it also replaces one of the .kn5 files. Surely this cannot be compatible online???? Might be a good idea to include a warning about that. I made it into an actual skin that can be used with CM, that way it can be easily turned on or off, and won't cause problems online. Imo a lot better that way.

Also regarding the Ferrari skin, a 4096x4096 tire texture is a bit redundant with a 2K skin, just makes the skin bigger for no reason. See how the tire is much sharper than the car skin
m9MZG0Q.jpg

And this with the tire at 1024x1024...

Last edited:
Apologies for my ignorance, but I'm unable to get the Ferrari and Porsche skins to show up in game. I've copied each file into their respective car and skin folders, but when I select the "Skins button" - AC restarts and takes me back to the game's home page. Any advice?

Apologies for my ignorance, but I'm unable to get the Ferrari and Porsche skins to show up in game. I've copied each file into their respective car and skin folders, but when I select the "Skins button" - AC restarts and takes me back to the game's home page. Any advice?

This is also doing it to me? my only guess is that it's the high resolution? if you have resolved it please let me know. Thanks

Unfortunately, still haven't found a way to get the Ferrari and Porsche skins to show up in game.
I doubt it's a resolution thing, since I've plenty of 4K skins active in game. Oh well. I'll just enjoy the signage updates for Weathertech Laguna Seca. Thank you much for that.

Guys, does someone have the vanilla kn5 file that gets replaced with this skin? I'm suspecting is causing a strange bug, but I can't re-validate files via Steam, as I have too many mods installed :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.