2018 Updated Sponsorboards

Misc 2018 Updated Sponsorboards 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jburon72 submitted a new resource:

2018 Updated Sponsorboards - updated 2018 sponsor banner for modern races

View attachment 263170

Hello everyone. Here is my updated 2018 sponsorboards for modern races. This is a quick install just like my classic sponsorboard mod. Please read first the "ReadMe" file for installation procedure.

NOTE: NOTE: NOTE: NOTE: NOTE: NOTE: NOTE: NOTE: NOTE: NOTE: NOTE: NOTE:

- This mod is tested with version 1.13 of the game so make sure your game is updated to the latest version via steam.
- make sure you dont have ANY TRACK MOD...

Read more about this resource...

Hi.
I been trying to see biggest difference between before/after track.
Can you point me to one, which has changes the most in your opinion (after your mod).
I've tried Hungaroring and can't see that huge difference.
Heineken wasn't there before, obviously, I know that, but what else ?

hi mate, the mod will replace the default white, black or gold f12017 banners on track, with like of heineken or johnnie walker. some banners could not be replace as they have texture dependencies with other tracks. example would be is i cant replace the emirates logo with f1 tv pro in hungaroring as it will replace all of the emirates banner same with Austria with eyetime. I also replace the podiums background with each track with the 2018 one.

Thanks for your answer.
I see that you did best that you can, regarding the game limitations.
However, I realize that I was not being clear with my question now. What I want is that you point me to one TRACK which changes the most after your patch. So I can first test it without patch and after. Was it a Singapore, Red Bull ring, Monza...
Ok now ?

i think you maybe know that the starting line in austria is sponsored by eyetime and not for fly emirates, but is there any way to replace the fly emirates logo with the eyetime only in austria??

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.