2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I Editing the Brand New livery of Ducati.. its not big different.. but its nice! ;) the suits of riders i will edit that too. .but it doesnt matter so much.. cuz its same for a 70-80%.. you know what i mean

Last edited:
I Editing the Brand New livery of Ducati.. its not big different.. but its nice! ;) the suits of riders i will edit that too. .but it doesnt matter so much.. cuz its same for a 70-80%.. you know what i mean

When will the ducati livery come out VaselzGr? Will you upload it seperately or just include it into Biker's mod update?

The new ducatiGP18 livery. This is incredibly amazing!!! Go Dovi Go!!!!

Attachments

• 15160197072140.jpg
    15160197072140.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 186
Ducati Factory Team GP18 IS DONE! But one problem! i dont have the second bike of lorenzo or dovi idk the rider second bike.. btw you can fix it that biker.. only copy paste the photo and put on the dovi or lorenzo who it is rider.. and the suits its not really different but if you want say to edit! Have fun with the game!

Attachments

• BIKE809.jpg
    BIKE809.jpg
    552.1 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Ducati Factory Team GP18 IS DONE! But one problem! i dont have the second bike of lorenzo or dovi idk the rider second bike.. btw you can fix it that biker.. only copy paste the photo and put on the dovi or lorenzo who it is rider.. and the suits its not really different but if you want say to edit! Have fun with the game!
Looks amazing man, I can do the suits if you want
I made some menu pictures
20180115204633_1.jpg
20180115204638_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back