2018 Season Mod

MGP17 2018 Season Mod V1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guys one help..How I Can delete a post. Cuz i needed to create a MotoGP18 Mods forum but that i think only moderators and admins can create that! And i do big mistake.. and i dont need to see any guy because if he see they will joking me.. (i dont know hopw to say the ''joking'') Anyway.. please if you know how to delete because he dont have contorl for delete!

Last edited:
Ok... Marquez is such a id*** I Don't need to speak like that.. But.. he went to throw down other riders to orvatake fast...when he's back on places 19th-12nd.. If rossi was on that time will pass it really better without touch bike.. and he went to throw too vinales on the last lap last corner to take only a 5 place.. AND HE THREW IT ROSSI! :mad: And that's its not racing.. Penalty only the 30 seconds to not get points? Sorry but Dorna s***s..

Ok... Marquez is such a id*** I Don't need to speak like that.. But.. he went to throw down other riders to orvatake fast...when he's back on places 19th-12nd.. If rossi was on that time will pass it really better without touch bike.. and he went to throw too vinales on the last lap last corner to take only a 5 place.. AND HE THREW IT ROSSI! :mad: And that's its not racing.. Penalty only the 30 seconds to not get points? Sorry but Dorna s***s..
Yeah man he's off the limit
That attitude shows him that he's not a real champion, he's not showing sportsmanship

He needs at least a 1 race ban, other riders are scared of being on track with him. It’s not even just the race, he nearly took vinales and Dovizioso out in practice.

He needs at least a 1 race ban, other riders are scared of being on track with him. It’s not even just the race, he nearly took vinales and Dovizioso out in practice.
And it's that too Rossi said: If all riders ride like this.. that its dangerous sport. Marquez for me have no life.. I remember this guy from 2013.. And also today race like that. when he kick off track lorenzo at jerez.. and he dont get any penalty.. and when is close to rossi im really afraid! Because i think they will throw it.. And he thinks with that they will become a great legend of motogp.. never..

@BIKER7202 For the 1.7v i need the stats of rins and petrucci little bit slower on the race you know what i mean? and vinales is really back on the races.. I Need the vinales to positions 4th or 3rd because its not 12th or 8th in real life

I'm sorry mate, i wanna ask u somethin and i got a problem like this.. so when i finished pack everything (modding), then it works very well (great job for that!). but the only thing i confused was, when i came to play managerial or rider career, the line up rider wasn't change like the line up in the quick race mode. so, do u have any solution on this problem? or is reset both career is the only way? thanks mate.

I'm sorry mate, i wanna ask u somethin and i got a problem like this.. so when i finished pack everything (modding), then it works very well (great job for that!). but the only thing i confused was, when i came to play managerial or rider career, the line up rider wasn't change like the line up in the quick race mode. so, do u have any solution on this problem? or is reset both career is the only way? thanks mate.
Unfortunately career mode must be restarted

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back