Resource icon

Skins 2018 N24 AMGs 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 241736

Ryan, thx. Can you adjust the colours. I was there an Saturday the #4 is more beige colored, reminds me as mustard-green. #47, the red is very shiny like an ambulance vehicle. The 3rd placed #5 looks great as IRL. Greetings Xela1

Ryan, thx. Can you adjust the colours. I was there an Saturday the #4 is more beige colored, reminds me as mustard-green. #47, the red is very shiny like an ambulance vehicle. The 3rd placed #5 looks great as IRL. Greetings Xela1
Yeah, the #47 looked even a bit like an orange-red
20180514_224643.png

And as Xela said, the #4 could be a bit lighter or more beige ;) But your skins are already awesome and Im looking forward to those ones which are missing as we all know your quality standards ;)

• Deleted member 241736

Yeah, the #47 looked even a bit like an orange-red View attachment 251672
And as Xela said, the #4 could be a bit lighter or more beige ;) But your skins are already awesome and Im looking forward to those ones which are missing as we all know your quality standards ;)
Great shot Shadowoff, must be on Sunday

Yeah, it was hard to judge it with limited images. Remember, i had to do the rear end from the reflection in the glass on that one photo they posted. I intend on updating them all, i'm in the middle of doing all the AMGs. They will get updated and posted to their respectful packs.

Cheers anyways!

Yeah, it was hard to judge it with limited images. Remember, i had to do the rear end from the reflection in the glass on that one photo they posted. I intend on updating them all, i'm in the middle of doing all the AMGs. They will get updated and posted to their respectful packs.

Cheers anyways!
Great job Ryan (as always). I gave the 2 Manthey Grello Porsche their final update today and will try and do as many of the other Porsche (started on the Falken one already) as I can so we should have most of the full SP9 grid soon as someone has started on the Audis too :D

I can recommend the Lumirank panel texture by mrleman for the window display, I did a few tweaks to get the blue LEDs more visible....

For better visibility I've been playing about with blend modes, etc and have ended up with the following settings:

To group 'PRO-AM Group' (as I'm using blue leds for the N24 number boards):
  • Blend mode of group to 'Linear Dodge (add)'
  • Inner glow: blend mode='Linear Dodge (add)', Colour=white, opacity=29%, noise=71%, technique=precise, choke=52%, size=5px, contour=(the one that peaks in the middle), Range=49%, jitter=0, anti-aliased=checked
  • Satin: colour=white, blend mode='screen', opacity=18%, angle=45,distance=33,size=16contour=(the one that peaks in the middle), anti-aliased=checked, invert=checked
  • Inner glow: blend mode='screen', Colour=(same blue as the led parts), opacity=94%, noise=16%, technique=softer, spread=49%, size=8px, contour=(the one that goes diagonally up from left to right), Range=100%, jitter=31, anti-aliased=checked
LEDS DIFFUSE layer (this is the main one I found to make it better the most):
  • 'Fill' set to 50%
Which results in this:
28257361518_a1bfd02809_o.jpg

(KS Showroom, default lighting, default pp filter)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.0%