2018 Goodsmile Racing AMG GT3 Suzuka 10H

Skins 2018 Goodsmile Racing AMG GT3 Suzuka 10H 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello tatit,
I'm not sure if I should post this here but may I ask where did those original illustrations comes from, because I'm planing to apply a racing miku design to my AMG GTS model in real world. However, I feel very confused about where to find those illustration since they may not publicly posted(or may be purchase a copyright ). Sorry for all inconvenience and thanks a lot.

Hello tatit,
I'm not sure if I should post this here but may I ask where did those original illustrations comes from, because I'm planing to apply a racing miku design to my AMG GTS model in real world. However, I feel very confused about where to find those illustration since they may not publicly posted(or may be purchase a copyright ). Sorry for all inconvenience and thanks a lot.

Hi there.

To be honest, both character renders are not good at all. The illustration on the sides of the car is from an upsized small image mixed with photo on the facial area. While the one on the hood is from photos, none of illustration of that part is uploaded, then I patched it up with crappy redrawings to make it fit on the car.

Overall they're bad, really bad. And it's not quite possible to apply those 2 images to another car, not to mention applying printed ones for real model car. And I don't think I can give you those, though I can but only the illustration for the side of the car, but you can find that on the internet easily.

Though with that said, someone has done that skin for GT Sport, I don't know who that person is but I think you can at least contact him if you want another chance.

Thanks for contacting me and I apologize if I couldn't help you for this matter.
Regards.

Last edited:
Hi there.

To be honest, both character renders are not good at all. The illustration on the sides of the car is from an upsized small image mixed with photo on the facial area. While the one on the hood is from photos, none of illustration of that part is uploaded, then I patched it up with crappy redrawings to make it fit on the car.

Overall they're bad, really bad. And it's not quite possible to apply those 2 images to another car, not to mention applying printed ones for real model car. And I don't think I can give you those, though I can but only the illustration for the side of the car, but you can find that on the internet easily.

Though with that said, someone has done that skin for GT Sport, I don't know who that person is but I think you can at least contact him if you want another chance.

Thanks for contacting me and I apologize if I couldn't help you for this matter.
Regards.
Hi tatit,
I appreciate for all information you provided, to be honest, you did very great job on modeling and texturing which is very like the real one I've seen on this year's magical mirai. The major reason plan to purchase this car is because it's a similar model of racing miku since 2016(except some minor differences). I appreciate your design and it's a good reference when I design mine in future. I'll contact him/her to see if I could get any chance. Thanks again for your help.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.6%