2018 Driver portraits

Misc 2018 Driver portraits 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

2018 Driver portraits - Updated driver portraits

This mod includes the driver real driver portraits for the 2018 drivers instead of the in-game renders, I was beat to releasing a similar mod but I wanted to release mine anyway. I've also included an EEA installation option for those who have a prior mod in flow_persistent so they need to install these on top. The DDS files are numbered based on the texarray index they need to be placed on.

There should be no issues in paste installation with purely UI mods, so EEA installation isn't...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 338700

I have one litte question: Is it possible to remove the driver flags?

I have one litte question: Is it possible to remove the driver flags?
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2017-driver-nationality-flag-removal.18362/

Can you give me a step by step guide what files i need to go to for the EEA installation :)
Open flow_persistent in ui_package, then import in the 128 folder ones to overrides.drivers.f1_heads_128.texarray, with the number infront of the driver name as the texarray (you can mix around if your language file has say the Toro Rosso drivers reversed) and then import the 256 folder heads to overrides.drivers.f1_heads_256.texarray the same way

KeisariKine updated 2018 Driver portraits with a new update entry:

Fullbody portraits added

In this update I've added the fullbody portraits for the rivalry screen
WUBp0EO.png

pAXjqhg.png

6eBlThm.png

x26J1gb.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals