2018 British GT Pack

Skins 2018 British GT Pack 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
enkay74 submitted a new resource:

2018 British GT Pack - All 15 Cars from the 2018 British GT GT3 class with additional skins

This is the final 2018 British GT GT3 pack. It contains all of the teams which have participated in the championship so far...

View attachment 256691

View attachment 256688

The pack contains:
  • All 15 GT3 team liveries for 2018
  • 2 Additional liveries used by Parker Racing & TF Sport earlier in the season
  • All teams have pit boards & crews
  • All pro drivers have real helmets in game
  • 2018 Championship added to career mode
  • 2017 MacMillan racing car added for...

Read more about this resource...

I'd love to try the Aston but:
https://gyazo.com/4921130f7b78a9b8e3247929726178f8

A mate of mine tried to install it on his PC too and he's getting the same error. Error pops up while loading car meta data. I just tried the Bentley without a problem.

We both downloaded the cars from the readme file. Is it just something we're doing wrong?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the mod. Looks the bizz :)
I’ll have a look and see if I can work out what is causing this error, I use AC content manager to launch the game which doesn’t come up with this error. I seem to remember a similar error a while back with some different mod content and I just hit OK then it was fine in the game. I’ll see if I can work out what is causing the error though....
Cheers!

I'd love to try the Aston but:
https://gyazo.com/4921130f7b78a9b8e3247929726178f8

A mate of mine tried to install it on his PC too and he's getting the same error. Error pops up while loading car meta data. I just tried the Bentley without a problem.

We both downloaded the cars from the readme file. Is it just something we're doing wrong?

Thanks in advance and thanks for the mod. Looks the bizz :)
Got it sorted, fixed in version 1.1....

which version of Oulton pk international are you using, because i've tried several and the game just closes loading the track, which work fine in single player and mp. All the other tracks in the series load up just fine :O_o:
EDIT: Nevermind, had to go into the Career folder and add 'international' to the 'CONFIG TRACK' line of the Event config file. Do this to the first two event config files.

Last edited:
which version of Oulton pk international are you using, because i've tried several and the game just closes loading the track, which work fine in single player and mp. All the other tracks in the series load up just fine :O_o:
I put the oulton park link in the readme file which is the one I used... will double check the series later.

EDIT: Nevermind, had to go into the Career folder and add 'international' to the 'CONFIG TRACK' line of the Event config file. Do this to the first two event config files.
Glad you got it working but I tested mine today and it works fine, perhaps we have different versions of the track?

I just re-downloaded the track and it seems I had an older version that just had 1 layout. I will update and re-upload the resource...Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea