2018 Bathurst 12 Hour Skin Pack

Skins 2018 Bathurst 12 Hour Skin Pack 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
enkay74 submitted a new resource:

2018 Bathurst 12 Hour Skin Pack - 12 Liveries from this years Liqui Moly Bathurst 12hr race

This pack contains 12 skins from the 2018 Liqui Moly Bathurst 12-hour race. In addition to those already on this site the full class A grid can now be raced with the exception of the 3 Lamborghini Gallardo’s.

In making this pack I used a couple of previous year skins as reference for paint layer (and to speed up the process!!!) so thanks to the creators below for their excellent work

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/audi-r8-lms-bathurst-2017-2-teams.13689/...

Read more about this resource...

Looks great, where did you get the Bentley from as the one I got a while back didn't have sound on the exterior
It is the one from here, I haven't actually driven it I just wanted it for the grid...
https://assettocorsa-land.***********/***********/Bentley

Good work, but the green on the Black Swan Porsche #540 is completely the wrong colour IMO. I released my version yesterday. Also, the #991 (which I'm doing now) has the door number going over the door/wheel arch seam, not fully on the door like you have it.

Just pointing out. I don't want to give a bad review score for these small issues. :)

No problems, I do agree that it isn’t perfect and honestly if yours had been released before I did these I wouldn’t have bothered! I did have issues with the green as the metallic colour looked different in every photo I referenced so I went with what I liked the look of. I generally do skins so I can have a realistic looking grid for my racing and often I make choices to tweak things from the original (usually to speed things up!) I look forward to seeing your #991 as your Manthey Porsche was excellent...

No problems, I do agree that it isn’t perfect and honestly if yours had been released before I did these I wouldn’t have bothered! I did have issues with the green as the metallic colour looked different in every photo I referenced so I went with what I liked the look of. I generally do skins so I can have a realistic looking grid for my racing and often I make choices to tweak things from the original (usually to speed things up!) I look forward to seeing your #991 as your Manthey Porsche was excellent...
No problem! :) each one of the porsches is quite complex in its own way: manthey - arrows, black swan - colour/map and craft bamboo - loads of sponsors. :laugh:

This boosted up the 2018 grid real nice. I don't mind small inaccuracies, I don't take screenshots I just race against them. Thanks!

I just wish there were more of those lower class cars in AC to get even more authentic grid.

I've done 2 Ginettas and have Porsche Cayman gt4 cooking up. There's at least 3 Porsche GT3 Cup cars that raced there. But sadly those MARC cars, KTM X-Bow GT4 and BMW M4 GT4 doesn't exist in AC.

I think with the M4 there could have been a decent grid but unfortunately a bit short. Fingers crossed some talented modder decides to make the MARC cars, they would be a great addition!

As a packaging suggestion, would you consider wrapping this in a zipfile that has a descriptive name (not "content") and maybe also unpacks into a descriptive directory name (as opposed to directly "content/"). This can become hard to manage in folder of archived mods.

As a packaging suggestion, would you consider wrapping this in a zipfile that has a descriptive name (not "content") and maybe also unpacks into a descriptive directory name (as opposed to directly "content/"). This can become hard to manage in folder of archived mods.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will do that with my next upload....

Do you have any Bathurst skins in the making?

I'm about to release the Prosport Performance Porsche, so it's a time to find out what to do next. At least those Porsche Cup cars are still missing from the grid.

Do you have any Bathurst skins in the making?

I'm about to release the Prosport Performance Porsche, so it's a time to find out what to do next. At least those Porsche Cup cars are still missing from the grid.
I haven't been doing any more Bathurst skins at the moment, look forward to seeing what you have coming...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.