2018 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Livery Pack

Skins 2018 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Livery Pack 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
enkay74 submitted a new resource:

2018 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Livery Pack - 5 Skins from 2018 Vantage GT3's with Balance of Performance

This pack contains 5 liveries from 2018:
  • ADAC Nurburgring 24hr #007
  • Blancpain Endurance #62
  • Blancpain Endurance #76
  • Blancpain Endurance #97
  • Blancpain GT Asia #69
View attachment 253401

Also included are race suits for the Blancpain Endurance & N24h cars and helmets for Nicki Thiim, Maxime Martin and Charlie Eastwood.
I have also done a balance of performance which is included in the download. I have tested the...

Read more about this resource...

As I rated: skins are nice, but the car sadly is not:

Just for info: front wheels colliding with the wheel arches...
aston_arches.png

Three left rev lights flicker all the time - very disturbing in cockpit view...
So - sadly - I deleted the car and thus I can't use these great skins.

Last edited:
As I rated: skins are nice, but the car sadly is not:

Just for info: front wheels colliding with the wheel arches...
aston_arches.png

Three left rev lights flicker all the time - very disturbing in cockpit view...
So - sadly - I deleted the car and thus I can't use this great skins.
Thanks for the feedback, I am learning as I go with any car data changes but I may be able to fix the rev lights? Unfortunately not much I can do with the 3D files unfortunately, this looks pretty sloppy. Thanks for reviewing the skins separately from the mod car!

My Opinion for URD-plans (template): please no more unrealistic skin-conversions from the (V12) GT3 for the (V8) GTE - it`s simply not the same car and the same class! Nearly all available GTE-deliveries are available - but we need definitely more for the GT3-version!...

My Opinion for URD-plans (template): please no more unrealistic skin-conversions from the (V12) GT3 for the (V8) GTE - it`s simply not the same car and the same class! Nearly all available GTE-deliveries are available - but we need definitely more for the GT3-version!...
I was just reading up on that as something made me think the URD mod was GTE spec and not GT3. I am going to do a few more GT3 races with the the Aston as an AI car and if it seems balanced and to work well I may look at doing a British GT grid as there are a few Vantage’s running around there.

maybe you could add the 007 to the LED panel. Maybe it looks better than the empty one :)
It actually has 004 on it for the car finish position but it doesn’t seem to show up very well on the skin. I might see if I can do something with the alpha layer to highlight it better...Thanks for the feedback!

@enkay74
I made this change in the suspension.ini
Check yourself if it's ok. We should have the same version of the car.

[BASIC]
WHEELBASE=2.708 ; Wheelbase distance in meters
CG_LOCATION=0.47 ; Front Weight distribution in percentance

astonmartin.jpg

Slightly better...
[BASIC]
WHEELBASE=2.735
CG_LOCATION=0.472

Last edited:
@enkay74
I made this change in the suspension.ini
Check yourself if it's ok. We should have the same version of the car.

[BASIC]
WHEELBASE=2.708 ; Wheelbase distance in meters
CG_LOCATION=0.47 ; Front Weight distribution in percentance

astonmartin.jpg

Slightly better...
[BASIC]
WHEELBASE=2.735
CG_LOCATION=0.472
Thanks for this, I managed to figure out the wheelbase adjustment last night. I’ll check your figures against mine.... I’ve only every done skins before but I am actually quite enjoying learning about tweaking all of the data files with this one!!! Thanks again for all your help

very nice liveriy. I like them very much. regarding the sound it is exciting and I love it but compared to the real car videos it seems to be far from GT3 real sound.
Unfortunately the sound is different to the real life one but I couldn’t find anything closer to real life available. I went with the Lister sound as it is from a V12 engine and sounds like a race car from internal. If something better ever shows up I will update the sounds in the pack....

enkay74 updated 2018 Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Livery Pack with a new update entry:

Numerous car updates & changes to N24h skin

Quite a few changes to make this car model useful in your GT3 grids...
  • Working brake lights and tail lights
View attachment 253510
  • Working headlights
View attachment 253512
  • Fixed problem with front wheel clashing with guard
View attachment 253511
  • Changed colour of N24hr skin & tried to highlight lumirank panel better
View attachment 253513
  • Tweaked weight & torque for slight BOP reduction...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for this, I managed to figure out the wheelbase adjustment last night. I’ll check your figures against mine.... I’ve only every done skins before but I am actually quite enjoying learning about tweaking all of the data files with this one!!! Thanks again for all your help
It turns out the real world wheelbase is 2740 mm (just slightly longer) so I used this number and the issue is resolved! :thumbsup:

I know that the URD Aston is the GTE version, but it's the best Aston we are going to get, so I'd like to see these skins converted to fit it, perhaps with an appropriate BOP to make it more like the GT3 car. I'd really like to see the 2018 Le Mans livery for the URD Aston.

I know that the URD Aston is the GTE version, but it's the best Aston we are going to get, so I'd like to see these skins converted to fit it, perhaps with an appropriate BOP to make it more like the GT3 car. I'd really like to see the 2018 Le Mans livery for the URD Aston.
I should be able to fit in a rework of the 2018 Le Mans skin to fit the URD mod, no problems :thumbsup:. I wouldn't do a BOP for the URD mod as I have put in so much work into fixing up this GT3 mod. I still need to fix the gearing/limiter a bit before I am 100% finished but I have been getting feedback from a team who race the Vantage GT3 in real life to try and make this version as realistic as possible. They've been testing it in their simulator and have given me lots of pointers as I have worked through all of he changes. Maybe wait until I update this resource 1 more time and try the car again as I have fixed a lot of the issues the mod had originally and it is almost done...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.