2017 Season Mod

MGP16 2017 Season Mod V3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
the yamaha liveries,suit,helmets are made by me! I worked a lot,and the yamaha is not so dark,you are happy if your work got not your credits?

The helmet,suits of rossi and vinales its by me.. of this version.. only bikes its by you.. and on your mod not have the gloves 2017 of rossi and.. your helmet of rossi its better i know.. but this helmet its by me..

the yamaha liveries,suit,helmets are made by me! I worked a lot,and the yamaha is not so dark,you are happy if your work got not your credits?
Unless you want me to remove them which I will do if you want as I don't support the stealing or editing if other users mods and claiming to be their mod

The helmet,suits of rossi and vinales its by me.. of this version.. only bikes its by you.. and on your mod not have the gloves 2017 of rossi and.. your helmet of rossi its better i know.. but this helmet its by me..
Ok so the bike is RickyFortu's then but the leathers are yours?

the bike is mine,the leather i don't know,it's very similar,vaselz leathers are more darker..there is no problem,I just thought they were my files,u can leave it here,only recoloured..the speedster 2017 mod is very impressive,the quality is 100%,if u want u can ask him to put it on the mod...anyway,i tought it's better to put the model of desmosedici gp15 (of petrucci) for dovi e lorenzo,Thus eliminating 2 winglets

ok, I sent all the new files to @BIKER7202. The stats are not complete yet, simply too much work for all three classes. Not hugely important anyhow. Changes were made to the A.I. You will need to adjust your tyre choice according to track temps and weather conditions. The A.I. is noticeably faster during the races, I WILL NOT bother with qualifying. Whatever Milestone did there will be forever their secret. The races are the important thing though and you will not be able to win on a "Satellite Bike", or it will be VERY, VERY hard indeed. This is mainly related to the faster acceleration of the A.I. and the user bike's tyre wear. Save your tyres!!!

Now, when properly installed, you should see all the updated 2017 rider pics for Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP. All the 2017 Moto3, Moto2 and MotoGP rider and team power adjustments to reflect 2017. All the MotoGP rider's positioning for QP and Races have been adjusted according to 2017. This has NOT been completed for Moto2 and Moto3.

ALL THE A.I. CHANGES IN THIS 3.3 UPDATE ARE FOR THE HIGHEST DIFFICULTY LEVEL, NO AIDS, 50% race distance is important as well.

KNOWN ISSUES: Moto2 - Nagashima, Gardner, Manzi do not have rider pics! Leopard Racing cannot be selected!
Moto3 - cannot select Leopard racing (@BIKER7202 has to address this)

Here are previews of menus you should see. You get tough battles with the A.I., you see all the updated rider and bike pics and you know all has been properly installed.

Previews for reference:

20170603172654_1.jpg

View attachment 196230
20170606153246_1.jpg
20170607121227_1.jpg
20170607121243_1.jpg
20170607180210_1.jpg
20170607180218_1.jpg
20170607223822_1.jpg
20170607224039_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, sorry for my "English", use Google Translator.
I downloaded this mod, I used Mixfile_ReMixer_v0_2_0 to extract and compress files.mix as per indication, I did everything by following the directions.
When I start the game, it crashes to the initial black screen, and I can not use the PC anymore. Is this just for me?
I have an original game on Steam so it's up to the latest version, and so far the game worked correctly on my PC. Thanks for your help.

Hi everyone, sorry for my "English", use Google Translator.
I downloaded this mod, I used Mixfile_ReMixer_v0_2_0 to extract and compress files.mix as per indication, I did everything by following the directions.
When I start the game, it crashes to the initial black screen, and I can not use the PC anymore. Is this just for me?
I have an original game on Steam so it's up to the latest version, and so far the game worked correctly on my PC. Thanks for your help.
Help me?

ok ter enz but be more specific you have etracted the files from original and then replace with ones in the mod ? than opened again mixfileremixer and rebuild the files modded with exactly the same names?example data.mix or gfxgem.mix and than you backup the originals or renamed it with a number example data1mix? and last you put in directory of the game the modded ones so now you have data mix and data1mix for example? and when you start the game ther be black screen?

ok ter enz but be more specific you have etracted the files from original and then replace with ones in the mod ? than opened again mixfileremixer and rebuild the files modded with exactly the same names?example data.mix or gfxgem.mix and than you backup the originals or renamed it with a number example data1mix? and last you put in directory of the game the modded ones so now you have data mix and data1mix for example? and when you start the game ther be black screen?
I started "Mixfile_ReMixer_v0_2_0", extracted the original files, then compressed those of the mod (from MotoGP08 to SBK-X / V8), I replaced the original ones with those of the mod with the same names, and when I started the game you are Locked to the black screen, also blocked the PC.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back