2016 RD Touring Car Championship (Stock Car Extreme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matchmaking.jpg

You are a driver that is looking for a team mate or a team or you are a team that is looking for a driver(s) this is the thread for you.

Last edited:
About the PreQ...

"The easiest way for us is to organize a massive pre-qualification race.
The 26 fastest drivers will be placed in the first division. The drivers that finish 27 - 52 are placed in the second division if we run 2 divisions. The outcome of the pre-qualification will determine the starting groups for the first race day at Adelaide."

Not sure I understood this.
The top 26 "fastest" times or the top 26 finishers of the race itself? Logic says is the second option.
But better ask.

About the PreQ...

"The easiest way for us is to organize a massive pre-qualification race.
The 26 fastest drivers will be placed in the first division. The drivers that finish 27 - 52 are placed in the second division if we run 2 divisions. The outcome of the pre-qualification will determine the starting groups for the first race day at Adelaide."

Not sure I understood this.
The top 26 "fastest" times or the top 26 finishers of the race itself? Logic says is the second option.
But better ask.

the top 26 finishers will be determine by the time it took them to complete the race, so let say we have 3 pre-qual server the fastest driver can be on server 2, the second fastest on server 3 the third on server 1 and so on. hope it makes it clearer.

As far as i know Calder, Adelaide and Sandown aren't updated to SCE standards.
Do you intend to use the outdated rfactor versions or do you have the updated versions ready ?

With Pre-Qualifying it's referred to as a race. I am guessing it's not an actual race and you do mean fastest single lap stuff @Yves Larose ?

Seems like it's actually a race. This wont work at all. Logistically too many people will want to do it and you'll end up having easier races to compete in when you divide everyone up. Also I get spun by spacky mcgee in my race and get put to the back of the reserves because someone else can't drive? This absolutely needs to be some sort of hot lap event. Otherwise it will not logistically or fairly work for all of the sign ups.

Last edited:
I'm a slow driver. I would stay out of the championship for not being fast?

Users reserve the championship. They are going to be the worst times of pre-qualyfing?

I still dont get how the PreQ works to be honest...and english is not my native language.
To me looks like more Time Trial than a Race? With the addition that you have to race while doing it...:D

Well, it doenst matter for me anyway. I will go along regardless, and see how it works in the end.
For once I will just relax and race. Or at least try!

I think the signs will come strong the next few days...so have proper divisions is a must. But thats just my opinion.

from what i can understand the pre-quali will be a 29 lap race .... im ok with that ...the theory is you get classified not just for your one lap pace , but consistency and race craft .. i suppose

from what i can understand the pre-quali will be a 29 lap race .... im ok with that ...the theory is you get classified not just for your one lap pace , but consistency and race craft .. i suppose

Yes but it is not a reflection of my consistency and race craft if someone else ends my race. There are a number of huge problems running Pre-Q in a race format. It shouldn't be done that way. We would be better off using the season 9 Pre-Q system which whilst not perfect is certainly better and more fair than racing for Pre-Q.

Agreed, Pre-Q as a race is a bad idea. It's Pre-QUALIFYING for a reason, leave it as the season 9 stuff.... Thing is have this as an example, if I don't want say Oscar to race, I can just take him out in the pre-Q and thats that done :)

It's a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Trophies