Status
Not open for further replies.
Current version : 1.3.2 (28/02/2017) -- Please read instructions and FAQ below before posting.
Please do not use my work nor upload it somewhere else without my permission.

This mod is composed of a Base and a Layer. You need both in order to have the full mod.

LAYER MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (STEAM) - Thanks to @Paxon

1. Go to the MM Community Hub in your steam client.
F2YVIDI.png

2. Go to the workshop.
22StFwC.png

3. Search the workshop for "enzoli".
Lrv0XGD.png

4. Find the "Layer" mod and click it.
ifkfqa2.png

5. Click on the subscribe button.
p03mSoN.png

6. Make sure the mod is active in your in-game workshop.
MIuzfj7.png

You're done. :)

You can proceed the same way for my other mods you found on step 4.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (WINDOWS)
  1. Download PART1 and PART2 on your computer. Both parts are necessary.
  2. Right-click MM 2016 Mod 1.x.x.part1.rar and uncompress it.
  3. Part 2 will be uncompressed automatically. You should now have a folder MM_Data with the installer right next to it.
  4. Launch the installer and follow instructions.
If the installer does not work for you, simply copy/paste the MM_Data folder into your Motorsport Manager folder.
BASE MOD INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (MAC) - Thanks to Mr Peugeot and Alon2o
    • Download PART1 and PART2. Both parts are necessary.
    • Create a folder anywhere and put both mod files in this new folder
    • Open Part_1 of the .rar file with an extractor (I use The Unarchiver but I’m assuming any upzip program will work)
    • Don’t worry about Part_2. The extractor will have included that without you seeing it.
    • You will get a folder called MM_Data.
    • Open finder
    • Command + Shift + G
    • Library / Application Support
    • Click on go
    • Steam
    • /Steamapp
    • /Common
    • /Motorsport Manager
    • Right click
    • View the contents of the package
    • Home
    • Resources
    • Data
    • Replace the resource.assets file with the one in the MM_Data you obtain in step 5.
    • Open StreamingAssets folder
    • (Download and in data)
    • Then replace only the Champ1.bk2 files
    • Champ2.bk2
    • Champ3.bk2
    • And replace the TeamIntroMovies folder

FAQ:
- After I installed the mod, the drivers, teams and staff are fake and all logos are original ones.
You didn't activate the mod "layer" on the Workshop. Please do so as stated above.
- My game crashes during or after launch / I get a black screen then nothing.
Make sure you run the last version of the game on steam.
Go to Steam then right click on Motorsport Manager>Properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game cache. This will synchronize your game to server version which is always the last version available.

- I don't see the car liveries. Rest is working fine.
Liveries do not work in 2d Mode. Turn on 3d mode.
- How can I change logos/team names/... myself?
Download Unity Assets Bundle Extractor and open resources.assets with it. Extract textures or textassets with the "plugin" button on the left. Modify things and import file back using the same "plugin" button.
Logos are in logos1@1080. Practice and Quali Times are in simulationsettings.

INCLUDED:
196 real drivers with real bio/abilities/physics and tweaked traits, potential, marketability, fan and sponsors popularity...
30 real teams with correct infos, location and logos in ...
3 real competitions : F1/GP2/GP3 (GP3 is made of gp2, gp3 and Formula 3 teams)
Real names, bio, physics and tweaked abilities for chairmans, team principals, engineers, mechanics.
Real free Team Principals and many real free engineers/mechanics
Real Medias, Journalists, Celebs with correct physics and real F1 president
Real sponsors and longer contracts
Real names for tracks
Real equipment colors and logos on hats
Real liveries for F1 teams
Real Engine and Fuel Suppliers
Real Tires for cars
Many other tweaks to bring a maximum of reality
See updates changelogs for lastest features

Last edited:
The mod's worked fine with saved games after previous updates so I don't see why it wouldn't after Enzoli has updated it again?

If a mod was to stop working with save games because of updates then I'd have to wonder if it was really worth investing time into only for it to be wasted.

Thank you all so much for the ongoing support! Here's an update where I'm at below! But first congratulations to justas bladzinauskis for winning the game giveaway. Please message me on steam and I'll provide you a copy of the game!

I've moved jobs and I no longer have access to ridiculously fast net when I upload. Infact this video was uploaded in 32 hours. That's 32 hours where I can't use the computer or internet while it uploads and it's not really practical. I'm moving house in a month with much faster internet where I plan to continue the Motorsport Manager series and uploading again on a daily basis.

Really sorry about this and I hope you all enjoy the Australian GP today! :)

SpotTheOzzie

I guess.. Enzoli left the building. :( I still have some hope that he surprise us, but who knows. Sometimes life turns unexpected route....:thumbsdown:
so, question stays. Is there any sort of OK 2017 mod.... with F1,F2,GP3 tiers arround? (not ICE)! There are some 119 items in workshop, but at first glance.... nothing so complexed as Enzoli work, i think. So, any ideas? Anything in progress? Anyone close to Enzoli, to know what happened to him?

I guess.. Enzoli left the building. :( I still have some hope that he surprise us, but who knows. Sometimes life turns unexpected route....:thumbsdown:
so, question stays. Is there any sort of OK 2017 mod.... with F1,F2,GP3 tiers arround? (not ICE)! There are some 119 items in workshop, but at first glance.... nothing so complexed as Enzoli work, i think. So, any ideas? Anything in progress? Anyone close to Enzoli, to know what happened to him?

i havent seen any mod like enzoli's work. because of this i play with ice mod. i wish enzoli will be back with 2017 mod soon.

It's rather worrying for the future of this great mod. I was having a great time playing the 2016 mod and was really looking forward to the 2017 version. I have not seen any notable mod which combined all the great things Enzoli's had. ICE comes close, but I prefer F1, GP2/F2, GP3/F3. A little extra work on the GT side of things and this really would have been the most complete mod for me.

If only we knew why the mod was not compatible with the latest MM version then maybe we could have worked on it and put out a fix.

I'm hoping Enzoli is ok, maybe he just needed a well earned break. Whatever his decision or motivation, I'd like to thank him for creating something great and something that this game needed. Still fingers crossed for him coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes