Misc 2016 Complete Season Simulator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is your problem, your files are corrupt, if you look at the 1st thing on the mod page, I tell you to use nly 7zip. using WinRAR, corrupts the files.. 7zip files are ultra high compression.
7zip.org its free. you will need to delete your game again. fresh install, use 7zip to open the archive, then install the mod, and you should no longer have any issues

http://www.7-zip.org/

Thank you so much for this simulator, but there are some thing still missing. What happened to the dust that usually shows when cars drive onto the grass?? I dont see it anymore. Secondly, some of the names of the drivers do not show in career mode. Its just blank and its the same for the names that are attached to the cars. Is this because i used RMM to install it???? Thanks once again.

not sure. I don't have that issue.. I am not supporting this version 2.11 anymore, I am working on a new version 2.2 which will be or hope to be a work of perfection...

Thank you so much for this simulator, but there are some thing still missing. What happened to the dust that usually shows when cars drive onto the grass?? I dont see it anymore. Secondly, some of the names of the drivers do not show in career mode. Its just blank and its the same for the names that are attached to the cars. Is this because i used RMM to install it???? Thanks once again.

also make sure you are using 7zip, WinRAR and winzip will corrupt some files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies