2015 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm interesting.
Look at this video and look at Lewis very carefully. Is it just me or did he jump start ever so slightly?

COO1IVEWUAEE_5l.png

Should always wait for the final judgement from officials before you start pointing fingers and accusing teams of wrong doings.

Had it through the years with more flexible front wings, cars supposedly running TC when outlawed etc etc etc.

hmm interesting.
Look at this video and look at Lewis very carefully. Is it just me or did he jump start ever so slightly?
Maybe he just reacted quicker than anyone else? On looking at the video, he creeps a bit which I thought is still okay providing he doesn't break any sort of bounding area, and also looking at the vid again, it actually looks like the other cars especially Vettel appear actually to get a better start as they appear to close on Hamilton when they all take off (probably down to the fact Hamilton did inch forward and backed off again to avoid a false start).

yes that's what I thought too, that he maybe didn't go outside the boundaries even though he did a slight false start, but I thoguht it'd be interesting to put it here anyway

Mercedes cheated. They deserve to be disqualified. End of story. Look on Sky's Facebook page and you'll find the immature fanboys slagging the FIA and Pirelli of :D

Utterly ridiculous. I get that you obviously don't like Mercedes and Hamilton but your posts are just ridiculous after every race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes