Resource icon

Skins 2013 Red Bull RB9 DHD 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
As a temporary fix to the yellow issue on the car you can try this.

It might work for you.

Copy the materials file from Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013\cars\sa2\materials.xml

and paste it into Steam\SteamApps\common\f12013\cars\rb2.

Back up the original first of course.

This is not my paint so i cant release this

But you can do it in photoshop

Start Photoshop

Then image - adjustments - Selective Coler

Selective Coler Yellows - Black -15%

Selective Coler Blues - Yellows -15%

Selective Coler Magentas - Cyan -50%

Method Absolute

There are so many varibles in PC set up's with graphic cards, monitors ect... the above setting may... or not produce the same result for everyone...

On my game the original colours are fine there's no hint of gold on the yellows...

Your best using Rini's setting as a base and adjusting from there to get the desired effect for your set up....;)

How did you change this to DHD? I want to do the same on the other cars unless I find a mod for them. Thanks? BTW, if needed, I have Photoshop.

How did you change this to DHD? I want to do the same on the other cars unless I find a mod for them. Thanks? BTW, if needed, I have Photoshop.
To change a skin to DHD, you must start it with DHD (I don't start my skins DHD, because my Photoshop crashes when I want to save)

To change a skin to DHD, you must start it with DHD (I don't start my skins DHD, because my Photoshop crashes when I want to save)
You can't start it as DHD. You have to resize ML's template to 8192 size because originally they are in HD size. My PC doesn't crash because of it. It just uses up lot of RAM when I make DHD skins. Furthermore I didnt notice any more CPU use between DHD and HD skin making. Only the RAM use changes.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.