2012 World Touring Car Championship

Almost no interest for DTM this year :D

554286_379329585439542_115849585120878_1026105_913906201_n.jpg

I've just watched the warm-up live on Eurosport 1, lol. Thats a session i would put on the second channel.

Really nice track though. Expect to see a lot of graveltraptraveling here :)
Qualifying has never been on Eurosport 1, however there was a rerun of it today before the warm-up. That the warm-up is on Eurosport 1 simply has the reason that sunday mornings at these times there is nothing to broadcast. Even coverage of marathons don't start that early. Moreover it can differ quiet heavily nowadays what you see on which Eurosport channel, depending on your location of which only British Eurosport brands itself as a local version. There are also French Eurosport or German Eurosport distributions which differ in their program, amongst others.

Slightly OT: The FIA European TouringCars are covered on Thursday 15:00 UTC on Eurosport 2 in form of a one hour summary of both races.

Hm, not a very good racepace from Audi, they really have to work on that for the rest of the season. Atleast Ekström got good points in.
All went wrong for BMW also except for Priaulx.

I'm surprised by the amound of flying bodyparts today also^^ + Schumacher did his family name justice with his careless driving :D

Very nice race. In the last laps I was hoping Priaulx to make a move on Rockenfeller but I don't know what happened. He was faster than him and suddenly he started to drop a little. Very good drive from Paffet, 4th to 1st :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 418 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 262 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 284 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.9%
Back