2012 Season, what GP are you planning to attend?

Was going to say the New Jersey GP, then I found out it's going to be in 2013 :(

But I think you guys could help me out a bit. If I were to attend, what are good corners to get seats at generally? The first turn seems to be pretty exciting for most race tracks. Or should I get tickets near a chicane? Help a new guy out.

Was going to say the New Jersey GP, then I found out it's going to be in 2013 :(

But I think you guys could help me out a bit. If I were to attend, what are good corners to get seats at generally? The first turn seems to be pretty exciting for most race tracks. Or should I get tickets near a chicane? Help a new guy out.

Aim for a part of the track where you can see a large section, i was at Stowe in 2011 at Silverstone, i could see them come all the way down a long straight, come through a fast corner, down another downhill section and into a slow chicane.

2012 i'm going to be at the last corner which is Club, i can see the cars fly through stowe, come down the downhill, through vale's slow chicane, around the last corner and all the way down the start and finish straight, plus i get to watch the cars start off the grid and see if i can spot Schumacher getting out of his car at the start! :D

All in all i reccomend somewhere with alot of viewable area's near it, also one with a screen near it.

Maggotts Becketts complex ought to be a good place, not many tracks in the world where you see the true potential of an F1 car changing direction at a total of 9G. (5g-4g)

Copse must be great aswell, seeing F1 cars take a 90 degree bend like it´s nothing.

Maggotts Becketts complex ought to be a good place, not many tracks in the world where you see the true potential of an F1 car changing direction at a total of 9G. (5g-4g)

Copse must be great aswell, seeing F1 cars take a 90 degree bend like it´s nothing.

Indeed, and if you are in the right stand, you can see over to the stadium section too, so you see them twice per lap - good value for money :D

Indeed, and if you are in the right stand, you can see over to the stadium section too, so you see them twice per lap - good value for money :D

That´s right, for a moment i forgot completely the new layout :)

New-Silverstone-Grand-Prix-Circuit-Image-with-Corner-Names.jpg

I am most likely going to the Texas race if plans don't fall through with a buddy of mine. It'll be my first race and I have my fingers crossed that I can get to a good grandstand. I don't know if I want to sit at turn 1 or turn 20. I know this is a repeat question from Thomas, but where would you guys sit at that track?

that's why I'm not going to the British GP! it will work out cheaper to go to Belgium! because of all the "Hamilton-mania" they think they can take the proverbial with the prices :(

I don't agree with Silverstone selling next year's GP tickets on the sunday of the current year's race at a cheaper price.
Basically all of the best seats are gone with 365 days until the next race :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea