2012 Nürburgring 24 Hours

Well...I can understand the Clio anyway, cannot understand, can understand, cannot understand, can understand, cannot understand!!!! :cry::cry:

Not the finish I wanted to the race at all. Very well done all through the race, but it must have been a lack of communication since he did stop at the line rather than slow down on the long straight and drive slowly from there.

And I think we had more crashes and incidents this year than in any of the 7 races I have followed earlier, and we had a smaller field of cars this year. The race is getting even more competetive for each year, so I guess it is a bit more pressure now than what it has been before.

In a TV Interview, Sabine Schmitz said, she's going to take the marshals on to a ride around the Nordschleife. "The best would be to take a Transit and to show them the track. I guess with a bus that would also be fun and that would be new to me as well."
One of the track marshalls sent a eMail from his position into the Sport 1 commentary booth. That way she would like to thank all trackside workers who helped that this 24h race was possible.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.4%