2012 Nürburgring 24 Hours

Well...I can understand the Clio anyway, cannot understand, can understand, cannot understand, can understand, cannot understand!!!! :cry::cry:

Not the finish I wanted to the race at all. Very well done all through the race, but it must have been a lack of communication since he did stop at the line rather than slow down on the long straight and drive slowly from there.

And I think we had more crashes and incidents this year than in any of the 7 races I have followed earlier, and we had a smaller field of cars this year. The race is getting even more competetive for each year, so I guess it is a bit more pressure now than what it has been before.

In a TV Interview, Sabine Schmitz said, she's going to take the marshals on to a ride around the Nordschleife. "The best would be to take a Transit and to show them the track. I guess with a bus that would also be fun and that would be new to me as well."
One of the track marshalls sent a eMail from his position into the Sport 1 commentary booth. That way she would like to thank all trackside workers who helped that this 24h race was possible.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back