2012 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's why I call it boring. I was expecting at least 2 stops and good pace on new tyres and some pit stop overtakes but this one stop completely destroyed the race.
I'm not calling this a boring race. I'm a F1 fan because I want to see the best drivers in the world doint the best they can. If that's including no overtakes but a tense race, i'm perfectly fine.

Perez was unlucky at this race. He could have gained points easily :(

Vergne's gamble was extremely ridicilous. You are a Toro Rosso and at 7th, it can't be better, but let's try a gamble... Ridicilous.

And a different winner again, what a season!

That was indeed stupid. If you are 12th you can take the gamble to get points. But they had solid points already and quite some clear air. Dont know if Torro Rosso called it or Vergnes. But it is stupid.

Schumacher is clearly one of the fastest drivers in the field, His luck is just atrocious and Grosjean for ****sake learn how to use your mirrors.

Let's face it Webber didn't have to do much to win today, you could of put Charles Pic on pole and he'dd of won it, That race was such a piss-take.
Grosjean is terrible who are we kidding, he does those kinds of things week in and week out. Hopefully the Stewards will give him a penalty for next race.

I also can't believe no one got a penalty for cutting the first turn, I think Vettel picked up like 4 spots. I understand why he had to take the escape road, but why wasn't he forced to give the spots back?

Funny how people call this race boring. It is Monaco, overtaking here is nearly impossible and as far as I know, there was some overtaking. Grosjean once again showing his lack of experience. He needs to be more aware of his surroundings. Perez was another one. The guy is crazy!

But the most important is we had our 6th winner in 6 races! Epic! For Canada, I'm betting on Hamilton or Schumi to take the win, that is if Schumi's car makes it to the end. Im not a Schumi fan, but I really feel sorry for him this season, he's got the pace just needs a bit of luck. Alonso leading with the "crappy" Ferrari. We have 5, 6 drivers on the run for the title and to be honest I have no idea who will be champion.

Last year by this time we already knew who was going to win.... :rolleyes:

To manage a race like webber did isn't easy so he didn't just run away with it. It may have been boring for you guys but I was on edge the whole time.
Agreed. Most people saying boring wanted Lewis to win in wet conditions. Oh well, he cries again and the mercy of the terrible crew he has.

Funny how people call this race boring. It is Monaco, overtaking here is nearly impossible and as far as I know, there was some overtaking. Grosjean once again showing his lack of experience. He needs to be more aware of his surroundings. Perez was another one. The guy is crazy!

But the most important is we had our 6th winner in 6 races! Epic! For Canada, I'm betting on Hamilton or Schumi to take the win, that is if Schumi's car makes it to the end. Im not a Schumi fan, but I really feel sorry for him this season, he's got the pace just needs a bit of luck. Alonso leading with the "crappy" Ferrari. We have 5, 6 drivers on the run for the title and to be honest I have no idea who will be champion.

Last year by this time we already knew who was going to win.... :rolleyes:

THANK YOU!

Grosjean is terrible who are we kidding, he does those kinds of things week in and week out. Hopefully the Stewards will give him a penalty for next race.

I also can't believe no one got a penalty for cutting the first turn, I think Vettel picked up like 4 spots. I understand why he had to take the escape road, but why wasn't he forced to give the spots back?
I agree Schumi Penalty, Lewis Penalty, is about time he gets one anyways. I saw that pit lane CUT big time, if he wanted to cut he should have slowed down, not blast thru as he gained positions everyone else slowed down and avoided the pit exit, then again thisis Red Bull with good old ties to the Stewarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 45 64.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 15 21.4%
Back