2012 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five more laps, five more :D I'm feeling sorry for Jenson :( This could be a 1-2 for McLaren but... sh*t happens, go ask Red Bull :D Massa again left Alonso with no fight but at least the pass was more professional compared to Hockenheim 2010. And last but not least - Hamilton was great but the driver of the day award goes to Checo :)

Woohoo Perez! But i still think that Sauber has a great car, could be fighting for title with better drivers!

Another inconsistency by the stewards
Nearly same as last year, but...

Alonso entered to curve way faster than usual already. With or without Vettel, he would not turn normally.

There was nothing questionable about Vettel's penalty. Under the current rules, which were specified after Bahrain precisely so this wouldn't happen, his move was clearly illegal. Last year doesn't even figure into this.
And on top of that, Vettel forced Alonso off the track completely, whereas Alonso did not.

When Vettel pulled over and was out of the race, this was my reaction:

Happy_dance.gif

When Vettel pulled over and was out of the race, this was my reaction:

Happy_dance.gif

LOL quiet right you are.
After SPA he should of thought better than pushing people off track.
The biggest winner still Alonso, just wish we had a safety car at some point, that could of been better.
He could even won if he had pole, which statiscially he did, if he had no rear anto roollbar issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 56 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 90 58.4%