Resource icon

Tracks 2010 Monza 2020-06-15

Login or Register an account to download this content
Just downloaded the track and drove it on a fresh install and even had a short race without any issues?
There rae kind of 3 main/ long staights. Could you take a screen dump or explain with more details?

Some cars/mods have got an issues while others do not but the main problem here are the XCORNER so I suggest to temporary delete them while Bjarne finds a fix. You will need free notepad++ and use its REPLACE function like this :
- open TRK file with notepad++
- on tab bar SEARCH >> REPLACE
- find what : Instance=XCORNER
- replace by : //Instance=XCORNER
- click REPLACE ALL
- save file
No more invisible walls. FYI adding // in front of any line will make the game skip it.

Last edited:
The issue for me is why do Robocop have invisible walls and apparently nobody else!.
But I noticed a flicker on a bridge ads that needs to be fixed anyway so will check if 3Dsimed converted all XCorners to GTr2 format.

Rfactor is easy to convert to Gtr2. My guess is that most if not all the best Rf tracks has been done?
Assetto Corsa is harder but can be done.
But after having done two tracks I am not so sure if it is not better to run AC tracks on AC!

can you please convert a rfactor track to gtr2 ?ww

Was about to ignore you but I see you have asked several places and I assume without getting answers!

So here is what you should do!
Read up how to convert Rf1 to Gtr2. There are instructions and tools on EEC! And maybe also here on RD.
Use 'Search"
Now if it is you first attempt it will be hard, but as people say if it wasn't hard it like isn't worth doing.
You will hit walls, we all do. So make a thread on Gtr2 what you want to do and ask for what you need help with.
You might have gone that already and it was overlooked?
But do it again!
I can't promise you people will jump to help you, but I will try to help you!

But I will not convert a track for you if you do not try and do something yourself first!
Check a Gtr2 track and see the differences.Things like the .gbd an .LOD files are easy to get started on and will show you are are keen to get it done.
And you will learn something and that is always useful!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back