2010 GT1 World Championship

Thanks Bram for sharing this with us. Great line for the inaugural series. As for broadcasting the events. They have always broadcast them with live coverage on the website along with the GT3 championship. So for those who can't be at all the events just tune in to their website for coverage details.

Another reason to watch more FIA GT1 this year :biggrin:

Cyndie will be behind the wheel of the official Matech Competition car

Clicky here for her official website

Cyndie1..jpg
Cyndie2..jpg
Cyndie4..jpgCyndie3..jpg

I thought the championship race would be 2hrs. I think I'd prefer that. a one hour blast then a slightly longer feature. I think it would still work for TV that way.

silverstone.pngThis weekend the second round of the FIA GT1 World Championship is held on the legendary circuit of Silverstone in England.

Various adaptions on the circuits layout have been made to improve the experience for both the drivers and the spectators.

Luckily we will be able to see a full field of cars lining up this weekend after Nissan threatened to boycott the race as they had a tough time in Abu Dhabi with the balance of performance of the car and demanded that their cars would be equalized to fit the rest of the field.

All sessions broadcasted live

If you live in a country where GT1 is not broadcast live on television you don't need to look for illegal bad quality streams on the internet as the SRO organization provides an incredible service in streaming the qualification and both races in top quality over the internet. The only thing you need to do is tune in on time to enjoy the races via GT1 TV!

The schedule in GMT

• Qualifying 1 May 09:30 - 11:00
  • Qualifying Race 1 May 16:00 - 17:30
  • Champions Race 2 May 14:00 - 15:30
As always we would love to hear your predictions, race comments and other feedback in the comment section below!

Have a great racing weekend!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 189 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.8%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.0%