ACC 2 X sprint races with reverse grid @ Valencia 12/06/23

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
Sprint.jpg

Description
2 sprint races, the starting grid for race 2 is a reverse of the results from race 1.

Sessions
20:00 BST / 19:00 UTC 30 minute practice
20:30 BST / 19:30 UTC 10 minute qualifying
20:40 BST / 19:40 UTC Race 1 - 20 minute race
21:00 BST / 20:00 UTC Free practice whilst server settings are set

21:10 BST / 20:10 UTC New server goes live with 10 minute practice session
21:20 BST / 20:20 UTC - Race 2 with reverse grid - 20 minute Race

How can I join this event?
  • You need to be a premium member to join
  • Reply in this thread stating you want to join
  • All skill levels welcome but we ask that you can control the car and know the racing line around the track. Anyone driving in a dangerous manner may be removed from the server
  • Server password can be found HERE

What do I need to know?
  • No pit stops needed for sprint races
  • Short formation lap - Stay in the green marker
CLUB RULES ARE ENFORED. Check them out HERE

Event settings
Weather forecast is sunny and dry, practice server has race conditions set.

*We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair*

Voice chat is available on the RD Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.

PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN GAME NAME

Google Calendar | iCal calendar

Entry list
SwannyUK
Trox
Antonpiou
Jay Clarke 66
JohannS
mklengel
Reefabus
akephoe
rborowik
bpplowman
Nascentes

Last edited:
IMPORTANT
If you didn't race in the Birtish GT series I'll need your steam ID so I can set the grid for race 2, just drop me a PM with it please.

Also just to note, this is a fun event. In race 2 can any faster drivers trying to make their way through please be patient and be careful.

Last edited:
Was on yesterday for a while, it’s a really challenging circuit, elevations, late apexes and some dodgy corners to get the braking right, but that said it’s really addictive to drive, jumping on later after work and some dinner. Unveil the new ride lol. Any idea what sort of times is consistent with AM and PRO?

Was on yesterday for a while, it’s a really challenging circuit, elevations, late apexes and some dodgy corners to get the braking right, but that said it’s really addictive to drive, jumping on later after work and some dinner. Unveil the new ride lol. Any idea what sort of times is consistent with AM and PRO?
We also did a couple laps yesterday. @SwannyUK managed a 1:31.7, the rest of us were in the 32s and 33s. A good goal for you should be a 1:35.0 or better

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.