ACC 2 x Sprint races with reverse grid @ Spa Monday 23rd October

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
gt3.jpg

Description
2 sprint races, the starting grid for race 2 is a reverse of the results from race 1. Please send me your steam ID if you haven't already.

Sessions
20:00 BST / 19:00 UTC 30 minute practice
20:30 BST / 19:30 UTC 10 minute qualifying
20:40 BST / 19:40 UTC Race 1 - 20 minute race
21:00 BST / 20:00 UTC Free practice whilst server settings are set

21:10 BST / 20:10 UTC New server goes live with 10 minute practice session
21:20 BST / 20:20 UTC - Race 2 with reverse grid - 20 minute Race

How can I join this event?
  • You need to be a premium member to join
  • Reply in this thread stating you want to join
  • All skill levels welcome but we ask that you can control the car and know the racing line around the track. Anyone driving in a dangerous manner may be removed from the server
  • Server password can be found HERE

What do I need to know?
  • No pit stops needed for sprint races
  • Short formation lap - Stay in the green marker
CLUB RULES ARE ENFORED. Check them out HERE

Event settings
Weather forecast is sunny and dry, practice server has race conditions set.

*We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair*

Voice chat is available on the RD Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.

Entry list
SwannyUK
T_Humf95
McFlunch
Jay Clarke 66
akephoe
mklengel
Hazzatron19
Antonpiou
RicardoJorge92
Trox
Nascentes

Last edited:
What a great way to end my time as ACC admin. That second reverse race was bonkers!

Thanks to you all for signing up to the various series and races we've hosted over the past couple of years. It's been a pleasure to welcome new people and see them gain confidence and speed. We've really got a great community of drivers here so make sure you keep supporting the ACC club when someone else takes over. I'll do my best to join ACC races when I can. Hopefully see you guys on Forza, WRC, Le Mans and Grid Revival in future :thumbsup:

What a great way to end my time as ACC admin. That second reverse race was bonkers!

Thanks to you all for signing up to the various series and races we've hosted over the past couple of years. It's been a pleasure to welcome new people and see them gain confidence and speed. We've really got a great community of drivers here so make sure you keep supporting the ACC club when someone else takes over. I'll do my best to join ACC races when I can. Hopefully see you guys on Forza, WRC, Le Mans and Grid Revival in future :thumbsup:

A big thank you Chris ! Both races were fun tonight ! And thank you again because I discovered real online racing with RD and with you hosting those races :inlove:

Hope to see your boat sliding again soon :cool:

Thank you for all the great races Chris and arranging the series and specials, my favourite place to race by far! some great titles heading our way but i will always support the ACC community here at RD and get signed up to any and all races in the future once a new torch bearer emerges :) thanks to all here, you are a great community and way way too fast hahaha. see you all soon.

Last edited:

Yea, cheers Chris it’s been an awesome couple of years for me albeit a costly venture :roflmao:

Great small community which has resulted in some mega sprint races and championships!

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 40 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Forum trophies