ACC 2 x GT3 Sprint races @ Misano Monday 11th September

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
If it makes anyone feel any better, I have also done now practise due to heat. But what’s the worst that could happen, get a drive through for track limits after 5 mins:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
I won't know until right near the time but I might have to miss this one. Struggling with heat exhaustion from shooting at Silverstone yesterday. Got through 6L of water yesterday and still felt like crap since then! Ill be in the race if I feel upto it

Awesome to be back racing at Race Department with you guys!

I didn't really like this track and only had a couple of open lobby races in it. As I'm off from work, I did *a bit* of practice :D

The Ferrari was easier to be fast, but I could not resist the urge to go back to the Porsche.
Got close to the PB in quali, good pace on both races, but made a mistake on the second one and Will had me. Tried too hard after and the tires were no there. Great pace and consistency @Trox!

Great racing all over the field!

Cheers everyone!
Thank you Chis for having us back!

Enjoyed tonight’s races, first race was excellent the pace was really close for over half the race then with 2 laps to go I started to close the gap to Ricardo, that final lap was a nervy one. 2nd place but it was excellent non the less!

The second race I decided to just try stay close and jump on any mistake, managed to get along side at the end of lap 3 or 4 but couldn’t take the place. Sat back in and tried to maintain my pace then I seen Ricardos rear end stepping out so I went tight on the corner and took the position and ran to the line (which was a long 10mins of checking my mirrors) lol

Grats on the win in the first race Ricardo:thumbsup:

Cheers @SwannyUK for the race night!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes