ACC 2 x 20 minute sprints @ Watkins Glen Monday 9th October

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Thanks for racing everyone, that was good fun! Felt horribly off pace and struggled to get back into the sim but if the stats are correct I have not raced it since nearly 3 years so I guess I can be happy about how it went. Surprisingly I did much better in the rain (which I used to be awful at) but maybe being forced to use the default setup and not fiddle around with it was the better choice :roflmao:

First an apologize to @mklengel that i hit you from behind on the entry of the left hander in the 2nd race. I lost a bit the front end and that causes the small touch that resulted in the contact. Due to the contact i hit the wall and didn't realize that you spun. Sorry for that :(

Thanks to Chris for organizing, nice surprise with the rain for the 2nd race.
Hi Oliver, I'm glad to be able to race despite my problems with my left eye. May be I'm therefore a little bit slower than in the past. I always try to let faster drivers overtake me without risk, hopefully next time I'll do better. I'm sure the incident was not intended so it's really not a problem. After the incident my car lost grip, so I kissed the next wall :) Best regards, Michael

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies