Tracks 2-way traffic : AI randomly doesn't move or crash

Hello guys, i've been testing 2 way traffic layouts on different maps they all behave weirdly no matter the AI setting im putting in Content manager or Ai_hint file.. Set on 8 oponent everything is going fine but once in a while a car randomly stop or crash out of the road or overtake and crush another car coming by. It makes it unplayable and not enjoyable at all.
I have tried almost all strength/agression combination on trackday page as well as many combination settings on "new ai behavior"section, i don't use mod cars for AI only kunos default ones, but the problem is still there no matter the track layout. When i'm watching youtube vids they all have perfect no crash or stopped AI traffic. Do you guys have any suggestion or fix for this please?

Thank you so much

Last edited:
My go to settings in Ai Flood mode on is

strength 100% (from there downwards in about 5% steps with +-10 if needed) and
aggression on 0.3 (and upwards from there if needed).
Drive.JPG

Another base setting is in New AI Behavior:
Base Throttle Limit: 20%
Playing aroung throttle helped as well sometimes.
1653669241575.jpeg

Advice to start each track with a minimal amount of changes or added traffic cars at the same time. Then, step by step, try and error, and so on.
Best to save each track/traffic preset in the drive section.

Get the latest version of the track.

Many track desciptions have specific settings info.
Also youtube videos in comments.

Anytime:)
Some cars also, are just not good Traffic material. A car i adore for cruising is the Ford Crown Vicrioria Ex-Police; it just does not work with some settings like with other cars in that traffic aspect, sadly.

About the RainFX, it is not perfect, the shaders there do a lot but not on all car surfaces so far.
Even less in mod cars.
The ppfilter should cover everything and work as well in the mirrors. Mabye i did not get you there right.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.