Resource icon

Misc 2-way + seasons and stages fixes for "Simtraxx_Brasov_F2D" fixed1

Login or Register an account to download this content
alekabul submitted a new resource:

2-way + seasons and stages fixes for "Simtraxx_Brasov_F2D" - Track day with AI in endless loop + seasons and wet FX

This large and detailed piece of road deserves to be filled with movement and with the help of the 2-way additional layout it can happen. This time I encountered a quirk of the game which prevents the AI from overtaking not on the entire course but only when going uphill. As this decreases the overall chances of head-on collisions I left it as a feature. And for a variety here you can test your skills of overtaking queues formed behind the slowest cars in the run.
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

alekabul updated 2-way + seasons and stages fixes for "Simtraxx_Brasov_F2D" with a new update entry:

Better traffic flow

I usually don`t repeat making of the traffic unless there is a big gain to be had. This update is one of the rares since on closer inspection of the track with the new CSP "Object Inspector" I noticed that the white lines are separate objects thus it is possible to be used for defining the road`s boundaries. In traffic that means overtaking only on parts with broken center line and more law-abiding driving than the first version.
View attachment 346215[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes