1x4k 2x2k triple setUp screwd my brain

Hello dear SimRacing community ;)

I think I made a bit of a mess there, and maybe someone here could help me. Until a few days ago I had a triple setup with 3xAOC-CQ32G2SE (3x2k) monitors, unfortunately these were 2k monitors. But since I've been using the PS5 more often, I would have liked to have had a 4k monitor at least in the middle, I thought. So I sold one of the three AOCs and bought an AOC AGON U32G3X for the middle which is also capable of 4k ;) Nvidia Surrounnd already does that (at least that's what I thought, and it had previously worked great with nV surround) but it sucked when I did nV surround was activated (okay, I had to set the two 2k monis to 144hz beforehand) it then worked wonderfully in desktop mode, then had a resolution of 7680x1440p, with the 4k hanging in the middle and the two 2k monis hanging on the outside. But if I start ACC or AMS2 then nothing works anymore, the monitors then turn on and off again, then suddenly only the middle one works, then it turns off again and so on, and that in both games :(

left: 32` 2K AOC --- middle: 32` 4K AOC --- right: 32´ 2K AOC

Do I have to have 2x4k Monis on the outside now?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea