1999 NASCAR Winston Cup Series

Skins 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup Series 1.11

Login or Register an account to download this content
TitaniumMotor submitted a new resource:

1999 NASCAR Winston Cup Series - 148 skins from the 1999 season for the CUP98 mod

View attachment 533508

148 skins included from the 1999 season.

CUP98 cars can be downloaded here.

Thanks to Cosmin Ioaneșiu and Splash N' Go for the original mods and allowing this conversion to AC, spidertre, Majesticexpress, Slipster17, RicardoG, marottam75, and Thunder98 for painting this set, Darren Schier and Christopher M Dwyer for converting the car to AC, and also thanks to James...

Read more about this resource...

Amazing thank you, any chance you can link the cup 90 car also?

Remember to also grab the driver model from the posts!

Remember to also grab the driver model from the posts!
Could you reup the Lumina ? Link is not working anymore.
Cheers.

I'm getting an error message for an_98season. When I go out on the track by myself to practice I'm fine. But when I go to race with the other make of cars I get Oops! Skins for 1998 Nascar Taurus, Chevrolet and Pontiac not found. Make sure filter is not too strict. Thanks for any help. The skins for 1999 looks great!

I'm getting an error message for an_98season. When I go out on the track by myself to practice I'm fine. But when I go to race with the other make of cars I get Oops! Skins for 1998 Nascar Taurus, Chevrolet and Pontiac not found. Make sure filter is not too strict. Thanks for any help. The skins for 1999 looks great!
I just tried it using the original Kunos Assetto Corsa icon and I can run the race with the opponents but using Content Manager it dose not work. I guess I'll just run an_98season in the original game.

In CM in the Race tab, next to Candidates there is a hamburger menu mutton (the last one). When you bring this up, what is the value in the 'Random skins filter' area?

In CM in the Race tab, next to Candidates there is a hamburger menu mutton (the last one). When you bring this up, what is the value in the 'Random skins filter' area?
Thanks for the reply. It was set at 2022. I guess for my 2022 Nascar mod that I play sometimes. I checked the 2022 mod and the Random skins filter was blank. So I cleared the 1998 Random skins filter to nothing and it worked. Thanks again. I spent half of the day yesterday trying to figure this out with no luck. You are a life saver! Thanks again.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.