1985 Bathurst Jaguar's

Skins 1985 Bathurst Jaguar's 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Awesome skins! It'd be sweet if you could give the TWR Jag skins originally included (#'s 1, 2, & 3) a similar treatment. Just a humble suggestion. Thank you for these skins...I'm much more inclined to race with that mod now.

Thank you for these great skins. But impossible to launch assetoo corsa, blocking "setting defaults"; I have to remove the 3 skins to make the game work again. Is there a solution? thank you in advance

Thank you for these great skins. But impossible to launch assetoo corsa, blocking "setting defaults"; I have to remove the 3 skins to make the game work again. Is there a solution? thank you in advance
Blocking " setting default" humm.. i dont think it has anything to do with the skins? Ive never seen that before.. maybe try google for a fix.. good luck. Do you use Content manager ?

Thank you for your answer. No, i don't use content manager. but this is the first time that skins block the loading of the game

Thank you for your answer. No, i don't use content manager. but this is the first time that skins block the loading of the game
Well i cannot suggest anything as it seems your the only one thats getting this problem, i would try using Content Manager there is a basic free version, see if that helps. TBH Content Manger is a MUST HAVE these days. Sorry i cannot help you further.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.