1980's IMSA GTO/GTU Mod

Was this mod vaporware? A flurry of hype for it over ten years ago, which tapered off after a couple of years, and I can find no mention of it ever being finished/released.

Brickyard Legends made all the cars that ran the IMSA GT series (including the GTU cars) for the years 1974 thru 1980. They are available on different sites such as Altbeirbude. They are for GTL but are easily converted (rename several files, add classes etc) to GTR2.

There is a good deal of IMSA goodness here https://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/, by the Absolute Modding team, this includes almost everything GTP from early-mid 80's and 90s, Porsche 967, Corvette GTP, 83-85 March GTPs, Ford Probe, Jaguar XJR-5 ect...a decent amount of Camel Lite cars, the Argo, Tiga and Spice. A few GTO's , The Mustang, Merkur, Nissan 300zx. There is a Corvette GTO within the Corvette Meeting mod, i think thats here on Race Department. I want to find the Toyota Celica GTO, there is a few files that are labeled IMSA Celica in the mod packages, but not full cars.

As far as GTU, im not sure, i havent dug around in the Absolute mods downloads for GTU's, there is 5 or 6 large mod packages packed with cars from early 70s to the 90s for GTR2.

Assetto Corsa has a fair amount of GTO cars, but only a few GTP and no Camel Lites that ive found so far.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 50 36.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 80 58.8%