1970 Content Manager skin for Thruxton 1990s

Tracks 1970 Content Manager skin for Thruxton 1990s 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thx for your work! Just asking and not demanding anything but do you think you could pls make ks_nürburgring look more realistic with real adverts and banners, signs!? I find all those "AC", "Kunos" banners etc. and so little real ads kinda disappointing when the overall track looks so good by now, also with the 3d trees made etc. Maybe worth a look!? I do think so. ;-)

Thx for your work! Just asking and not demanding anything but do you think you could pls make ks_nürburgring look more realistic with real adverts and banners, signs!? I find all those "AC", "Kunos" banners etc. and so little real ads kinda disappointing when the overall track looks so good by now, also with the 3d trees made etc. Maybe worth a look!? I do think so. ;-)
Honestly it's pretty unlikely I'd pick up Kunos' Nürburgring -- there are already several track skins available on RD for it, and it's not a circuit I'm particularly fond of driving. Although.. a 1980s ks_nordschleife (combined endurance layout) would be pretty epic if someone took that on...

Thanks for the vote of confidence though :)

Honestly it's pretty unlikely I'd pick up Kunos' Nürburgring -- there are already several track skins available on RD for it, and it's not a circuit I'm particularly fond of driving. Although.. a 1980s ks_nordschleife (combined endurance layout) would be pretty epic if someone took that on...

Thanks for the vote of confidence though :)

For @TheBigHase checkout this track list made by Breathe for alternatives and for @shock_ maybe an inspiration for future track projects that are missing a old vintage 70 and earlier, skin mod.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search/3768762/?c[users]=Breathe&o=relevance :whistling:

Actually it was just a fun post of mine because of "breathe" and stuff - but yeah they were awesome. I still can get it that Keith freaking killed himself. WTH. A huge loss. Man he wasn't even 50. :-(

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%