Cars 1966 Ford Mustang RTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmbrowser submitted a new resource:

1966 Ford Mustang RTR - 1966 Ford Mustang RTR

This is my first car release. Its currently not a v1, but v0.95. That means it is not perfect, and require work to complete it. 2 major items requiring fixes would be to get working wipers and better driver animation. I am sure there are other updates that will come in rapid success and I would appreciate the community to participate in these updates. All I ask is version control. I put the version number in for a reason. If you update, either send it to me to release, or update the version...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

The car is so detailled i doubt it's made from scratch

The car is so detailled i doubt it's made from scratch
Yeah another conversion from project cars.

@gmbrowser we appreciate your effort but conversions are not allowed on this website.

Happy to remove it - or as I cannot, please remove it. I never said its made from scratch. I said its my first release. Amazing that people take the car first, then comment. You will not find this exact model with all the additions in PC2. That's guaranteed.

Last edited:
Happy to remove it - or as I cannot, please remove it. I never said its made from scratch. I said its my first release. Amazing that people take the car first, then comment. You will not find this exact model with all the additions in PC2. That's guaranteed.
Sure it’s a great car but the RD policy about conversions from other games is clear. Btw if you would like to share it on other online platforms I can suggest you some of them via PM.

Sure it’s a great car but the RD policy about conversions from other games is clear. Btw if you would like to share it on other online platforms I can suggest you some of them via PM.
I am somewhat confused as I see many posts with Gran Turismo and other platform conversions on here.

Like I said, I used this as a distribution platform to GIVE it to as many AC folks as possible. I am sure RD are happy with the ad revenue with over 500 downloads in 3 hours already.

I will let the admins remove it as I cannot.

Last edited:
If you see them, you can report them as they're not allowed. Didn't you read the ToS it asks you to read before uploading stuff?
When creating or uploading free to use mods, car skins, helmets, cars, tracks etc users should seek official permission first from the copyright or trademark holders.
Maybe it'd be clearer if it said permission has to actually be given?

Last edited:
If you see them, you can report them as they're not allowed. Didn't you read the ToS it asks you to read before uploading stuff?

Maybe it'd be clearer if it said permission has to actually be given?

LMAO - I hereby give permission to the powers to remove the car after as many people possible download it. Unfortunately I cannot remove it.

There are such double standards from this group commenting. Check the posts in Grand Turismo conversions alone. I say we delete them all then and see how the community react.

Oh wait. You aren’t an admin. I need to find one.

Last edited:
LMAO - I hereby give permission to the powers to remove the car after as many people possible download it. Unfortunately I cannot remove it.

There are such double standards from this group commenting. Check the posts in Grand Turismo conversions alone. I say we delete them all then and see how the community react.

Oh wait. You aren’t an admin. I need to find one.

It’s almost impossible for the admin to take care of every post on this forum. Usually resources are more visible to them and can be removed in a day. A this moment (a part from your car) GT or other game unauthorized conversion CAN’T be found in the download section.

Don’t be rude mate, we are not criticizing your work. We are just reporting the ToS of this platform.
Moreover, as Stereo said, if you see some posts about illegal conversions just report them with the report button.

It’s almost impossible for the admin to take care of every post on this forum. Usually resources are more visible to them and can be removed in a day. A this moment (a part from your car) GT or other game unauthorized conversion CAN’T be found in the download section.

Don’t be rude mate, we are not criticizing your work. We are just reporting the ToS of this platform.
Moreover, as Stereo said, if you see some posts about illegal conversions just report them with the report button.

I am not being rude at all. I have a smile as I write this. Found specifically Stereo's tone sarcastic, but hey, no one is rude here. I said, I am confused as most seem to also miss the ToS. I was trying to do a good thing and share something that was not available with the community, to which I spend countless hours getting to be as good as I know how.

Happy you cleared up the ToS. I am not here to police the site policy. I am happy you can find the time in your day to comment on such trivial matters. Please report it to the admin again.

I am now signing off from this matter as I cannot do anything about it.

Well yeah I don't have a finely nuanced stance and neither does RD. Conversions must have permission. There are other hosting sites if you don't want to follow that rule.

Last edited:
Just seen this and hit the report button. Gentlemen, any one of you could have done the same. I'm sure a moderator will deal with it soon. No need to fall out over this. Please bear with us. :thumbsup:

Just seen this and hit the report button. Gentlemen, any one of you could have done the same. I'm sure a moderator will deal with it soon. No need to fall out over this. Please bear with us. :thumbsup:

I actually did report myself. Not sure if that counts.

I posted the car for distribution and because less than 25% of this model is content from a conversion, I thought nothing of it.

If anyone who has both games compare the cars, they would know.

Regardless, do what needs to be done of course. No hard feelings. This was for the community. I was not looking to get anything other than sharing the result from my many days of work with others, as they do with me. I did not put a donate link like everyone here do. Just wanted to share a passion.

Plenty of other places to put it.

Like I said, if a violation, not intended, please remove as I tried and had no means to.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.7%