1936 Delage 15S8 "Dick Seaman Special"

Cars 1936 Delage 15S8 "Dick Seaman Special" 1.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Fourty-Too! submitted a new resource:

1936 Delage 15S8 "Dick Seaman Special" - 1936 3-Time Voiturette Race Winner

REQUIREMENTS/IMPORTANT NOTES:
  1. Requires CSP for extended instruments functionality and real mirrors. The car will run in vanilla AC, but some of the gauges won’t work. Tested with the latest CSP preview version.
  2. Requires Nicecuppatea’s Driver 23 driver model which can be downloaded here on RaceDepartment. AC usually will sub in a different driver model if you don’t have it downloaded but if it doesn’t, you can modify ext_config.ini to swap in another driver model.

Read more about this resource...

love it but its REALLY loud. usually i have engine volume at 8 or 9 and master at 5 or so. i had to drop engine to 2 AND master to 1 to sound normal.

A real work of art... and driveable! Many thanks for this.
One little thing, in VR with real mirrors, the reflection darkens when the dashboard is in shadow. As a band-aid, raising ksAmbient on the Material_Mirror_Dirt.dds solves this but lightens the wonderful dirt/tarnishing effect, so there's probably a more elegant solution. Thought it worth mentioning anyway. Thanks again for the car, which is an obvious labour of love.

Last edited:
A real work of art... and driveable! Many thanks for this.
One little thing, in VR with real mirrors, the reflection darkens when the dashboard is in shadow. As a band-aid, raising ksAmbient on the Material_Mirror_Dirt.dds solves this but lightens the wonderful dirt/tarnishing effect, so there's probably a more elegant solution. Thought it worth mentioning anyway. Thanks again for the car, which is an obvious labour of love.
Thank you so much! I'll have to look into it and see what I can do.

Mmmm If we talking about this YT video, I would say historical Monaco. Think specific because I do not see any spectators it is the Legion version. If I well remember the THT is the best version as some of the historical versions ( all from the same source) do have a very weird colored water surface.

Mmmm If we talking about this YT video, I would say historical Monaco. Think specific because I do not see any spectators it is the Legion version. If I well remember the THT is the best version as some of the historical versions ( all from the same source) do have a very weird colored water surface.
Sorry, got confused for a second there, I had posted two videos with the car and forgot which one was posted here. You are right, this is Monaco Faux Historic by Legion.

awesome car! I once used your regular Delage 15S8, it looks great, but it rides pretty boring. and this version rides just great, brakes, dynamics, handling, sliding in corners, it's all a lot of fun ...
except that the rearview mirror looks too dark and dirty, against the backdrop of a shiny dashboard and a clean windshield.
thanks for the car!

upd. I watched a video from the topic, there the rear-view mirror is normal (a little dusty), but mine looks like it is covered with dirt. I have the latest version of "csp", and the latest version of "pure" on default settings.
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.05.19 - 13.32.38.13.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes