Resource icon

Cars 1932 SR22 Deuce Coupe 2024-03-06

Login or Register an account to download this content
I had no idea. I am new to all of this.
It is all good, just one of those things, some places like GtPlanet don't have the restrictions but for a plethora of reasons RD do, their T&Cs are knocking about somewhere but if you do want to make a hobby out of modding, it is worth looking about, there are many users here who could give hints and tricks as well as help out with future projects in case you need it as well as guides from a number of creators which give tips on how modding on the engine works, I am looking forward to seeing what you do moving forward!

It is all good, just one of those things, some places like GtPlanet don't have the restrictions but for a plethora of reasons RD do, their T&Cs are knocking about somewhere but if you do want to make a hobby out of modding, it is worth looking about, there are many users here who could give hints and tricks as well as help out with future projects in case you need it as well as guides from a number of creators which give tips on how modding on the engine works, I am looking forward to seeing what you do moving forward!
Thanks, I found the creator of the base model I just haven't contacted him yet. I am just now getting into this so I appreciate the heads up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back